Breh will never trust another woman after calling his girl and hearing her moan

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
2ABRTpe.gif
Seeing the back of Mike’s head in this one gets me every time for some reason :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't know anyone IRL who answers the phone during sex. I mean, even if someone is calling you on some emergency shyt, you stop fukking when you pick up...any of y'all held a phone converstion while fukking? Maybe I'm in the minority :jbhmm:

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
I don't know anyone IRL who answers the phone during sex. I mean, even if someone is calling you on some emergency shyt, you stop fukking when you pick up...any of y'all held a phone converstion while fukking? Maybe I'm in the minority :jbhmm:
maybe they wasnt fukking.....maybe she picked up and told ol boy she was creepin wit not to say nothing, and dude was like fukk that and started sucking on her titties, rubbin on her pxssy, kissin her neck...shxt coulda been anything....

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
maybe they wasnt fukking.....maybe she picked up and told ol boy she was creepin wit not to say nothing, and dude was like fukk that and started sucking on her titties, rubbin on her pxssy, kissin her neck...shxt coulda been anything....
Or she coulda been masturbating, if bae calls while I'm doing that I don't have a problem picking up :lolbron: