Breh what kind of fantasy are these cacs living out???

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I know a lot of people in this thread ridicule them and they deserve it. But we cannot underestimate them. A lot of these right wing cac militias are filled with ex military vets battled hardened from Iraq and Afghanistan etc. Plus they have allies in those good old boys police departments. A lot of these white cops that are in SWAT are secret members of these militias. A lot of white boys in the military and law enforcement would defect to these militias in a scenario of collapse of order in this country. Because they share the same right wing white nationalist ideals. Look at Katrina. These cac militias were targeting black folks when order collapsed. This is what they are waiting for.
Al I’m saying you ridicule these groups today but they are America’s version of ISIS. There will come a time when the federal government kid gloves treatment of these militias will lead to major blowback. We have to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
dipshyt cacs love wearing Gas station sunglasses and Walmart shoes with 700 dollar guns.

Go enlist in the army and u can fight a real war. Nobody coming to Idaho

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
If one swole black guy arrived at the scene these pussies would be scared shytless. White men are so weak and pathetic.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
trying to re-create the division and lol

the_division_header.jpg

8393.jpeg