Breh Smashes 4 PAWG Sisters At The Same Time, RAW *NO DUCKTALES*

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
half of these nikkas on here gonna be old with no kids and no legacy. 70 years old hollering "Im a good guy with no kids, and no grand kids"
Kids aren't for everyone. I respect their choice to live as they please. I tried to tell a story about smashing but a few came at me with that holier than thou steeze so that's how the thread got derailed.

I came up in a different era/century. 😁

dedicated to the bro in the op that knocked down those four sisters, especially the 2nd one. one time i met this fine azz chick that I was feeling but she told me no dice playa you've been with my sister. :laugh:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
do you want the +10 rep or not? c'mon, get that keyboard clicking 'Brother'
famous words in hip hop .... show and prove. :laugh:

oh I ain't tell ya bout my oldest son that served in Op Desert Storm in Iraq. I told him to get that weight off of him and he did. He came to visit me a few months ago.
Now get to posting in this thread about yourself and stop worrying about a piece of p*ssy I got over 30 yrs ago. 😀

Your son was in Desert storm? :mindblown: ....you gotta be born in the 50's breh.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I know her..she from KC her name Katana I’m surprised she made the coli..nasty ass white girl she live in NC now..ask me how I know.. she been around lol
Wait so what’s your experience with shorty? How you know her? I’m curious :lupe:

Can you provide anymore context to these vids?

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Na it’s not you.

I don’t know how to upload pictures and never did.

I gave up even trying like 5 years ago. Or my coli fukkery would’ve been even crazier than it already it :heh:
I just found out how to upload pictures on this site about a month ago and have been abusing it since. Been here since.....you figure it out :heh: