Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
You're a grown ass man what are you doing here :gucci:

Sucker, what in the fukk kind of dumb question is that? :laugh:
I took a long break from the site and lurked while on Twitter before the WS bought it and it kind of saddened me what Brook and Cook made took a decline.
Got bored so I looked for my password. I mentioned it on the Coli's twitter page and said I'll be back. Whoever the administrator that handles the page remembered me, gave me a like (dap) followed and I followed back.
You do know there's a 50 years of hip hop celebrations and concerts going on don't you?
You do know there's daily threads made about grown men in the sports and rap genre? Michael Jordan, Diddy, Nas, and just yesterday Russell Simmons.

dpi0eb2kcwvimrc2ix8o.jpg

" FRIDAY, AUGUST 11
On Hip Hop’s 50th birthday, Friday, August 11, in Hip Hop’s birthplace, The Bronx, the genre’s biggest names will come together for a legendary, celebratory concert - Hip Hop 50 Live at Yankee Stadium. The can’t-miss milestone event will feature Run DMC’s 'Bottom of the Ninth…The Walk-Off’ performance, Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube and more talent to be announced. A “Queens of Hip Hop” set will feature Eve, Lil Kim, Remy Ma, Trina and more. Additional performers include: T.I., Fat Joe, Common, Ferg, EPMD, Ghostface Killah, Lupe Fiasco and Slick Rick. A “Pillars of Hip-Hop” set will feature Kool Herc & Cindy Campbell, Grandmaster Caz, Kurtis Blow, Melle Mel, Roxanne Shante, Scorpio and the Sugarhill Gang, and a “Legendary DJ” set will have Clark Kent, Marley Marl, Mannie Fresh and Battlecat."

RUN DMC - Sucker MC's (Official Video)​

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Story time.

Back in the 80s I worked for Sears carpet cleaning service and used to do a few side job hustles with the truck, or free jobs for fam and close friends.
Anyway I went to clean the carpets of a pimp buddy that was nine f-in deep with hoes. I don't recall him having any white or latinas in his stable.
So breh said you need to quit that square job and come on and help me with all these hoes. I said naw mane, I like being a square now and have young kids to feed. So one of his cute af slim chicks nicknamed Cherry caught my eye and he peeped it. He said go on and take her in the bedroom and handle your business. He was a homeslice from South Carolina and I had told him my pop was born in Orangeburg but was brought to Conn by his stepmom as an infant so we became pals. My pop's biological mom dumped him after birth was somewhere in NYC getting her whatever on. True story, stay with me.

Getting back to the story, Me and Cherry or Sherry, I forget which name go to the bedroom and one of the pimp's other babes was in there taking a nap. She said can I stay or do you want me to leave. Cherry said adios bish. 😀 Cherry told me she was infertile and couldn't have kids. I hit it raw (this was before HIV and Aids came out) and hard, and it was heaven on Earth. Reminded me of this chick from the Bahamas (fire box) I had living with me in my room on Miami Beach. Used to raw dog that too, but that's for another day.

Anyway Cherry , real name Evelyn got pregnant like magic. She put the baby's paternity on my buddy and he accepted it no problem. I saw Cherry a few times after that episode but never smashed again.

Now here's the kicker, about ten years later I've driving my FedEx truck ( no more Sears, I moved on up to the Eastside😂) thru hood and some kids jump on the bumper to have a fun ride. I stopped the truck to get them off for safety and liability. Anyway a woman was standing nearby talking to some heads in front of a liquor store. She yelled to one of the boys to get his azz out the street. Suddenly we recognize each other. She looks at me and then her son I and look at lil breh and guess who he looks like!!!!!😀 No f-in B.S. coli brehs! We get caught up for a minute and she told me dude had died a few yrs earlier.

One more, one day I'm in the bank downtown when ppl still did physical banking and the pimp's former bottom bish, his main lady and I see each other and we speak for a minute. The look and smile on her face said, yeah, I know you're one that made Cherry preggers but that's water under the bridge now. She had squared up, got back in church and was working in the bank. Another pimp elder told me there be some serious former hoes in church.:laugh:

The end.

P.S. @skeetsinternal ... I know your the undisputed Coli King of this chit but I may just grab your crown!

:steviej:

Bragging about fukking prostitutes raw "before HIV came out" - as if HIV is some sort of downloadable content - and about being a deadbeat? :dwillhuh:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you can get your hands on some coke, raw, or meth you can f*ck down bad, broke, big booty white women too...even all at once like this nicca.

These white bytches are addicts and fiends...this ain't nothing special.
You can hit top of the line ones with coke or meth, as well.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
“Backstory on sister 4 is that her racist fiancé called the breh a nigg€r and he fukked her on camera. Meanwhile you got passport bro's going aboard when you have pawg in Illinois having no problems getting smashed together.”

Bruh what is you even trying to say here :gucci:

What i'm saying is you got ugly gang smashing 4 sisters without the need to pay

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Story time.

Back in the 80s I worked for Sears carpet cleaning service and used to do a few side job hustles with the truck, or free jobs for fam and close friends.
Anyway I went to clean the carpets of a pimp buddy that was nine f-in deep with hoes. I don't recall him having any white or latinas in his stable.
So breh said you need to quit that square job and come on and help me with all these hoes. I said naw mane, I like being a square now and have young kids to feed. So one of his cute af slim chicks nicknamed Cherry caught my eye and he peeped it. He said go on and take her in the bedroom and handle your business. He was a homeslice from South Carolina and I had told him my pop was born in Orangeburg but was brought to Conn by his stepmom as an infant so we became pals. My pop's biological mom dumped him after birth was somewhere in NYC getting her whatever on. True story, stay with me.

Getting back to the story, Me and Cherry or Sherry, I forget which name go to the bedroom and one of the pimp's other babes was in there taking a nap. She said can I stay or do you want me to leave. Cherry said adios bish. 😀 Cherry told me she was infertile and couldn't have kids. I hit it raw (this was before HIV and Aids came out) and hard, and it was heaven on Earth. Reminded me of this chick from the Bahamas (fire box) I had living with me in my room on Miami Beach. Used to raw dog that too, but that's for another day.

Anyway Cherry , real name Evelyn got pregnant like magic. She put the baby's paternity on my buddy and he accepted it no problem. I saw Cherry a few times after that episode but never smashed again.

Now here's the kicker, about ten years later I've driving my FedEx truck ( no more Sears, I moved on up to the Eastside😂) thru hood and some kids jump on the bumper to have a fun ride. I stopped the truck to get them off for safety and liability. Anyway a woman was standing nearby talking to some heads in front of a liquor store. She yelled to one of the boys to get his azz out the street. Suddenly we recognize each other. She looks at me and then her son I and look at lil breh and guess who he looks like!!!!!😀 No f-in B.S. coli brehs! We get caught up for a minute and she told me dude had died a few yrs earlier.

One more, one day I'm in the bank downtown when ppl still did physical banking and the pimp's former bottom bish, his main lady and I see each other and we speak for a minute. The look and smile on her face said, yeah, I know you're one that made Cherry preggers but that's water under the bridge now. She had squared up, got back in church and was working in the bank. Another pimp elder told me there be some serious former hoes in church.:laugh:

The end.

P.S. @skeetsinternal ... I know your the undisputed Coli King of this chit but I may just grab your crown!

:steviej:

Me and this bytch gotta mutual friend 🤣 this chick in racist ass Johnston County...

Gotdamn how old are you bruh? And did you start being a father to the little boy? Do yall have a relationship now?

Dude gotta be in his 60's at this point. :salute: OG.