Breh SLAPS Konnan?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
They trying this man for no real reason it seems. He might want to lean into this for a character. I always felt they didn’t do enough with heel Nakamura and him talking trash in broken english then saying he didnt speak english when asked questions. Book it Danno

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
They trying this man for no real reason it seems. He might want to lean into this for a character. I always felt they didn’t do enough with heel Nakamura and him talking trash in broken english then saying he didnt speak english when asked questions. Book it Danno
He should pull out Konnan’s finisher in his next match

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Also, neither Konnan nor Eddie have Mexican nationality. Konnan was born in Cuba to Cuban and Puerto Rican parents and moved to the US when he was 2. Eddie was born and raised in Texas.
Just because you're born and raised in the US doesn't mean you're not Mexican. WTF are you even saying

On top of that you're not Mexican period so I'm not sure you have a dog in the race or anybody else's race to be saying shyt

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just because you're born and raised in the US doesn't mean you're not Mexican. WTF are you even saying

On top of that you're not Mexican period so I'm not sure you have a dog in the race or anybody else's race to be saying shyt
Nationality, race, and ethnicity isn’t the same thing

Nationality refers to what nation someone is from. Eddie is from America.

Do better.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Jim Cornette, Vince Russo, and Eric Bischoff leading off the next inning.

"BRROOO, anyone that takes Takeshyta seriously is a HUGE mark. Seriously bro, he's modeled his moves after Omega and is looking like a glorified gymnast out there. Give him a gimmick that people care about other than "look at me fly around the ring" bro. When TNA was getting millions of viewers a week, I gave Okada a gimmick that turned his effing career around Bro. Meltzer and Alvarez will deny it until the cows come home bro, but Okada in TNA made him what he is today. If, and only if he gets that game changing gimmick, he's someone who could make an impact and truly earn the respect of the boys in the back bro."

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Never seen this..he bytch slapped that nygga like he on the Suga Free level...Konnan backed up. If you slap a real nygga, someone can get their eye torn out

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What did he do to make these people this angry :wtf:

And wasn’t Eddie doin the Harlem Shake or at least trying :aicmon: