Breh shoots two racist CAC. Was he justified?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Some of y’all don’t understand that once a person ceases being a threat you can’t kill them no matter what. Once they tried to flee he became the aggressor.

The truck partially jumped the curb. It looked like they were going to run him over.

They posed a significant threat.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mmvm8q57HD1r8f85do1_500.gif

I ain't wanna pull it, but I had to do it

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
"Breh shoots two racist--" yes he was justified. I don't even need to read the rest. Racists are enemies of humanity and need to be eliminated if they cannot be reformed.

Reading into the story I hope he is released. His reason for shooting(they were going to take a gun out of their vehicle and murder him) was justified since they found a gun in the vehicle. Couple that with the slur and the audible threat and I'd say he had a reasonable fear and acted accordingly.

I hope the other one is disabled for life and I'm glad the dead one can't hurt anyone ever again. In a society where at least once every season a white man goes on a shooting spree and specifically targets black people, I have no patience for any excuses for racist white men. They want to act funny, so let's get hilarious.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
It's justified because as we see on the video they were hurling racial insults and taunts, he had a reason to believe his life could've been in danger especially considering how one of the men was standing by their car as if they were looking for something, possibly a weapon.

The situation gives probable cause, unfortunately, Walton County must be a “redneck country” in that particular area of Florida. On the surface, just being a Black man in possession of a gun firing at two whites is enough for narratives to get twisted and that is why he's wearing state property.

The Court/Law system doesn't believe you because you're Black and supposed to be wrong and/or lying, on top of White people in the area learning and hearing about the story spinning the narrative to make you look like the attacker.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta know the law well enough to circumvent around a situation when it happens so you dont have to go to court to explain yourself. Thats why self defense doesnt always work in these situations. Once someone retreats, then shyt gets tricky.