nikka turned into a velociraptor :heh:
29XYmgE.gif

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII

LOL. I remember my first coaster ride - I let out blood curdling screams, actually prayed, and kept my eyes closed for the entire ride (don't do this b/c when one sense is shut down the other senses are heightened - I felt every turn, drop, climb x 10,000).

Anyway, NOTHING scares me more than heights but I was determined to face my fear. I know my limits now, while I will never ever ride The Shreikra, I'll ride back-to-back The Hulk, The Dueling Dragon and virtual rides like Harry Potter and The Spider Man.

At least this dude GOT ON THE RIDE! So, nothing he did bothered me except the ugly sounds that he made :hmm:, lol. I can't tell you how many trips to Orlando that I may as well have taken solo because I rode every ride by myself (except The Popeye) while my guest waited for me in the crowd. One year, I was able to convince 1 guy to get on 2 rides with me but then he ended up with an upset stomach and spending 45 minutes in the restroom. Now, I go by myself.

I want to try this ride next time I go to Tampa -

Last edited:

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
:russ:Brotha tried to put the base back in his voice on the way down

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
LOL. I remember my first coaster ride - I let out blood curdling screams, actually prayed, and kept my eyes closed for the entire ride (don't do this b/c when one sense is shut down the other senses are heightened - I felt every turn, drop, climb x 10,000).

Anyway, NOTHING scares me more than heights but I was determined to face my fear. I know my limits now, while I will never ever ride The Shreikra, I'll ride back-to-back The Hulk, The Dueling Dragon and virtual rides like Harry Potter and The Spider Man.

At least this dude GOT ON THE RIDE! So, nothing he did bothered me except the ugly sounds that he made :hmm:, lol. I can't tell you how many trips to Orlando that I may as well have taken solo because I rode every ride by myself (except The Popeye) while my guest waited for me in the crowd. One year, I was able to convince 1 guy to get on 2 rides with me but then he ended up with an upset stomach and spending 45 minutes in the restroom. Now, I go by myself.

I want to try this ride next time I go to Tampa -

Looks p*ssy :yawn:

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
Those are fun!! Some folk just cant handle it.. and thats ok :lolbron:

but dude kinda went puspus LMAO..just pass out and go with ya flailing arms breh :mjlol: