Reppin
Springfield

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peep the RACIST ass news media

He obviously “HIT” the thing, right? He assaulted the most dangerous and powerful animal in existence???

They just want the LAPD an excuse if they end up beating or shooting him to death.
The wild thing is hippo skin is damn near bulletproof against standard pistols. Any excuse to lock a brotha up

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
A “smack”? That shyt sounded more like a damn tap :mjlol:

But yoooo, I haven’t seen Jeff Corwin in so many fukking years :ohhh: I used to love watching his show (The Jeff Corwin Experience) on Animal Planet back in the day. Would always come on right before Steve Irwin’s Crocodile Hunter series and later that night around 7:00ish, I would tune in for Animal Planet’s The Most Xtreme during weeknights:wow:

Back in the day when I wanted to be a zoologist or marine biologist or paleontologist :mjcry:

Lord knows I miss the OG Animal Planet

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
tenor.gif

In retrospect, that show was so fukking wild lowkey :mjlol::mjlol:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
SMH @ THIS BEING A NEWS STORY

:devil:
:evil:

Y’all should know how much animals mean to white people even tho they and the East Asians be the same mofos who be pushing a lot of these creatures into extinction from overhunting, overfishing, and poaching.

Hell if something involves a damn dog, it’ll be newsworthy because....White people.