Breh Getting Attacked By NYPD

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
funny thing is them dudes wouldn't pull up and start something like that if they was out of those uniforms, but because they wearing the badge they have that confidence that they can do anything with zero consequences. pulling punches and throwing cheap shots while dude was down but hiding it behind "this is an arrest"...the one cop wanted to taze him real bad because he was embarrassed he couldn't take him down with his own strength. took like 9 of them to make an arrest because two of them were embarrassed. smh.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

I honestly didn’t expect Teva to randomly appear or knew he was a NYPD officer

:ohhh:

CarsonTeva-TMCh12.jpg

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
so when it comes to black men specifically American

forceful behavior from the cops is usually allowed?

just so we‘re clear… wouldn’t want to mis understand you

If you retarded, alt or some lil kid in oklahoma
Please do not quote me

Blk men do NOT usually fuk with them
Blk men do not usually "resist"
Blk men usually are not telling them "suck my dikk"

On average, they feel they can do whatever to us.
If that is a secret or some major revelation to you, dont know what to tell you.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same shyt happened to my breh except the punches. He broke free and took himself the precinct. They still locked him up. Long story short, he got a lawyer and received a small settlement. Nothing life changing.

concise

Veteran
Daps
idk what the point is of a police academy if you can look like that while on the job.

These fools look too out of shape to even be school security.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they couldn’t stop and frisk anymore. He said they got out the car, and they asked to see what was in his bag

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Man that gotta be a frustrating situation
Even for the cameraman
It’s like what do you dooo…

Fukkin evil fukks

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Police state :scust:
And by state I don't mean NY, I mean the whole country.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
this is why dem puss ass pigs be like 'they fear for their life' and be so trigger happy in the first place. Cause they know a breh can ragdoll them with ease if not for their badge and weapons.:pacspit:

Also a homie told me how more cacs than you could imagine be on steroids and kinds of shyt. which is believable, I ain't saying there ain't brehs that dont take them shyts but best believe a lot of these crakkas you see that are big be on all types of shyt. Vs the one of two homies you know that barely lift, play ball and just be swole. God just made folk different.

I already said videophones are a black man's best friend in 2023 and it's facts. Bout the only tool that'll keep these various a$$holes accountable.:unimpressed: