Breh builds exoskelton suit where he's able to pull a car (Black nerds ASSEMBLE!)

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Would definitely build him a lab to create in if I was a millionaire. If he can assemble folks “like him” to explore and build new ideas and concepts, this would be a giant step in the right direction towards influencing the youngsters…

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think he is cosplaying.

I heard would rub onions underneath his arm pits to give off that specific must, and purposely not use cocoa butter or Vaseline to have that ashy skin, to ensure his cosplay is believable
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, breh is doing a good job. :ehh: I hope he actually paid for the onions though, instead of shoplifting them

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
thats a cool robot but i would NOT wanna be curling no barbell if the pistons or compressor blows out...

:ufdup:

tmenqM.gif

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
if this was about him getting passed on a dating show thread would have 5 pages worth of babble
goes to show that even fellow nerds arent interested in nerds but for some reason get mad when the average women does the same :mjlol:

#wonderytheycalluincel
This is not about you. This is about this young man's ingenuity. Your attempt to make it about you, exposes a problem with you, not anyone else.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I commend the young brother on his attempts at creating something new. Using his engineering knowledge to try to come up with new inventions that may actually eventually have an every day use, is something we should all be praising him for.

On another note. It does not matter what ethnicity he is, but I do find it interesting that some of you want to make it about that in an attempt to create arguments and sow chaos in a positive thread. Why, why was that your response to seeing what this young brother is trying to do?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
NOT BEING A dikk. I'M PROBABLY WAY WRONG HERE. ISN'T THIS JUST A WINCH MOUNTED TO HIS BODY?

IM MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE MY L HERE. SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS TO ME LIKE IM A CHILD.
Nah I'm right there with you

Seems like clickbait

Daps
Stop breh, let these guys believe every woman is located on Instagram and wants to be a model.

nah cuz the next idea after that is if the IG girl doesn't want the black nerd, then the only other option is to chose a thug. not exactly an idea you want to let perpetuate.