Breezy..Drake ..Millz...If it pops off ..who u got ?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Well drake is half white so his white side will be extra soft and beg for peace. So that leaves the two black brehs. Chris brown remind me of them crazy lightskin cats what swing wildly and bite you in a fight, but meek like one of them african looking cats what could stab you to death and play madden after like it's nothin.

I'm going for drake because both breezy and meek get sent to prison.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breezy's an angry dude...but really he's only had good showings against Rihanna's face and Good Morning America windows. Drake would much rather lay next to Breezy with a silk body pillow and talk it out over Manischewitz . :heh: I'm going with Meek by default.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can agree with that. Either way, none of these dudes are fukking with Hit & Run Biebs. That Triathlon flow. By the time you pick up your lip he's nothing but a blur.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't wanna fight chris brown....this nikka probaly be pullin off matrix moves to avoid punches.....besides that I'm sure out of all of them he got the best security plus a sea of dancers that might twirl and stomp on you.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Our Ho= Drake & Meek

Like others have said Meek is on the Club Paradise tour

TheHomie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Breezy's an angry dude...but really he's only had good showings against Rihanna's face and Good Morning America windows. Drake would much rather lay next to Breezy with a silk body pillow and talk it out over Manischewitz . :heh: I'm going with Meek by default.

:russ:

This right here. Meek by default

:manny:

not shyt going to "pop off" though this is a twitter war :childplease: