Breeders (FX)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
He has a rage problem his whole family knows it. Even his dad addressed it when Paul tried to confront him about the cheating

Ally and Paul have a fukked up dramatic family lol. she is trying to accuse him of having an emotional affair just like his dad but that's women isn't it? Soon as someone yall know is caught up with that shyt, all of a sudden you did it too.

Paul was happy and charming around Gabby bc he was out of his miserable environment at home filled with problems. He was acting up stupid when Ally popped up on them though, acting flustered going silent.

The worst is yet to come, Paul is going to lose his job soon. His boss wasn't happy when he left work and forced his way out the meeting after he gave the olive branch by funding his charity work for another year.

Hopefully Jim isn't outta here yet.

The lone bright spot on this episode, Luke and Jacob eating raw sashimi in that fancy ass restaurant :russ:
The funny thing is Ally got the nerve to accuse Paul of having some kind of emotional friendship affair, but she has one with Darren that's still ongoing. She even kissed Darren at one point. :mjlol:She so manipulating.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The funny thing is Ally got the nerve to accuse Paul of having some kind of emotional friendship affair, but she has one with Darren that's still ongoing. She even kissed Darren at one point. :mjlol:She so manipulating.

She kissed Darren? I don't even remember that, damn

Darren seems harmless enough but I definitely think he would go for it if Ally initiated.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
She kissed Darren? I don't even remember that, damn

Darren seems harmless enough but I definitely think he would go for it if Ally initiated.
actually, i don't think it was Darren it might have been some other random guy. It was back in season 2.

edit: yeah it was some random parent she met at one of their kids' classes.