Breeders (FX)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Have any of you been watching this? It's a new comedy on FX/Hulu, comes on Monday nigbts.

I've had nothing but free time on my hands lately, so I've been watching stuff that I normally wouldn't.

I've seen the first two episodes and I thought they were pretty good. The first one was a little over the top, but I think it will turn out to be a prettt enjoyable series.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i've been watching this. This show is extremely dark. The main dude seems like he means well and really tries to just get by. His wife seems like an aloof bytch. I don't know if that the way the writers intend her to be, but i wouldn't be surprised if the final episode was him killing his wife and their son. Their son is fukking needy and whiny.

Daps
i've been watching this. This show is extremely dark. The main dude seems like he means well and really tries to just get by. His wife seems like an aloof bytch. I don't know if that the way the writers intend her to be, but i wouldn't be surprised if the final episode was him killing his wife and their son. Their son is fukking needy and whiny.
:picard:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

It is pretty dark but I don't think it's THAT dark. The dad seems like a well meaning guy who is dealing with anger issues but would never intentionally harm his children.

And it's funny seeing Michael Kean play the opposite character of what he did in BCS

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Started watching this on Hulu, I liked the first season a lot. Got super serious at the end there

Second season I don't like they did a time skip and seems to lean way harder on the heavy elements instead of dry humor. Still gotta finish it

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Yeah I finished season 2.....fukk LUKE :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
BRO THANK YOU! i just finished season 2 and started season 3. I don't know if the writers meant to make Luke an a$$hole, but my god what a piece of shyt character. i don't care if he has "anxiety" or not, Paul had every right to start hooking off on that fukker in the park. And the worst part is after Paul tried to get the family to sit down and do something together, they fukkers sat down playing games and shyt after he moved out. shyt kind of got me heated. fukk Luke.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i just as i typed that, Ava finally put it out there about Luke's "anxiety" and how everything is about him. :mjgrin:

I need to start season 3.....that piece of shyt Luke got me putting the show to the backburner :mjlol:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Wow just started season 3 and that world class piece of shyt Luke is already pissing me off.

He caused a scene bc he needs to take a dump. Then he doesn't need to go anymore as soon as he gets to the bathroom. Then he forced his dad to sing a lullaby so he can shyt comfortably.

fukk this kid pisses me off, just the fukking worst

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just caught up with season 3. Paul can't catch a break :snoop:

shyt getting very dark at the end there :merchant:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Just caught up with season 3. Paul can't catch a break :snoop:

shyt getting very dark at the end there :merchant:
yeah, Jim just committed that. :francis:

Luke finally started acting right, but now Ally and Ava starting to act up. I think eventually Paul files for a divorce from Ally. She literally does nothing but argue with him. And the best part is I think when she saw Paul interacting with Gabby, she saw that Paul isn't the problem, it's her. Paul looked like a happy charming dude with Gabby, and not this broken rage monster Ally gaslights him to be. She already going on the offensive trying to get out ahead of it and get Paul mad. LMAO

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
yeah, Jim just committed that. :francis:

Luke finally started acting right, but now Ally and Ava starting to act up. I think eventually Paul files for a divorce from Ally. She literally does nothing but argue with him. And the best part is I think when she saw Paul interacting with Gabby, she saw that Paul isn't the problem, it's her. Paul looked like a happy charming dude with Gabby, and not this broken rage monster Ally gaslights him to be. She already going on the offensive trying to get out ahead of it and get Paul mad. LMAO

He has a rage problem his whole family knows it. Even his dad addressed it when Paul tried to confront him about the cheating

Ally and Paul have a fukked up dramatic family lol. she is trying to accuse him of having an emotional affair just like his dad but that's women isn't it? Soon as someone yall know is caught up with that shyt, all of a sudden you did it too.

Paul was happy and charming around Gabby bc he was out of his miserable environment at home filled with problems. He was acting up stupid when Ally popped up on them though, acting flustered going silent.

The worst is yet to come, Paul is going to lose his job soon. His boss wasn't happy when he left work and forced his way out the meeting after he gave the olive branch by funding his charity work for another year.

Hopefully Jim isn't outta here yet.

The lone bright spot on this episode, Luke and Jacob eating raw sashimi in that fancy ass restaurant :russ: