Breath of The Wilds Blood Moon resets weren’t always coincidence

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can't imagine BOTW2 living up to the 1st one.

It was a masterpiece of work.

The verticality will breathe new life into it

3dbd1937177404ed734053fe6e1298ed05f9868a.gifv

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
just when i thought i knew it all about this game i learn more:wow:

One of the most special games I’ve ever played:wow:

not a creative idea was wasted in this one:wow:

BOTW 2 got some huge shoes to fill:lupe:

I think they went above and beyond with the concept of BOTW 2. I think the scope of the sky gonna be something else.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I remember reading about this. I might go ahead and start this over. Nothing is appealing to me in gaming rn :francis: I hope it’s just temporary

Not shytting on you, your a good poster, but I don't really understand this post and mentality. Especially on a day where a game just dropped and it's being universally acclaimed as the game of the year. :mjlol:

This reminds me of the cacs who will rewatch The Office 11 times or do annual Skyrim playthroughs. Jump out your comfort zone for once. :dead:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not shytting on you, your a good poster, but I don't really understand this post and mentality. Especially on a day where a game just dropped and it's being universally acclaimed as the game of the year. :mjlol:

This reminds me of the cacs who will rewatch The Office 11 times or do annual Skyrim playthroughs. Jump out your comfort zone for once. :dead:

I’m literally holding off on Deathloop because I just bought Mass Effect on sale, and couldn’t be bothered to even give it an hr :mjlol: it’s not a lack of games to play, it’s the will to sit down and play em. I haven’t even finished the Ghost DLC.

Edit: I had the same shyt happen for like a yr or two before BOTW came out. Now that the heavy hitters are coming out again I think one will fully grab my attention

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I’m literally holding off on Deathloop because I just bought Mass Effect on sale, and couldn’t be bothered to even give it an hr :mjlol: it’s not a lack of games to play, it’s the will to sit down and play em. I haven’t even finished the Ghost DLC.

Edit: I had the same shyt happen for like a yr or two before BOTW came out. Now that the heavy hitters are coming out again I think one will fully grab my attention

SMT5 is coming to feed the streets.

November is almost here

:wow: