BREAKING: Trump Backed Republican Governor Loses in Louisiana

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: Nikkas still think the Democrats are better than the Republicans....They are both the same.....They are both White Supremacist groups.

Remember in the Democrats wanted to keep slavery going during the civil war.
Trump winning anything is equivalent to white supremacists/white supremacy winning.

Democrats are for poor ppl at the bottom.
Republicans are for rich ppl at the top.

White poor ppl are rooting for trump because he symbolizes white supremacy so anytime he or the Republicans win they look at it as a symbolic win for them.

Black ppl who are rich or semi rich are all of a sudden low key rooting for Trump and the Republicans because if the Democrats win then taxes go eat those rich black ppl money up. So they like "Fck the Democrats and fck black ppl who poor. Trump and the Republicans are actually give me tangibles because I get to keep a majority of my money because Trump's tax breaks are great and the Democrats are trying to take a big chunk of my money away from me to help a bunch of lazy broke mfs living my tax dollar"

That's why those rich black ppl are low key trying to sabotage the election by saying "reparations or tangibles specifically for black ppl or ADOS or black ppl aren't voting" Because they know any candidate that comes out and say they are going to give ADOS reparations or tangibles to black ppl will automatically lose. That's why when a candidate do come out and say they are for reparations or tangibles for specifically black ppl or ADOS those same rich black ppl say that candidate is lying and pandering or they say the only reason that candidate said that is because they know they don't have a chance in hell of winning and that's the excuse for that black rich person not to endorse that candidate or get behind him/her.

Now the black ppl who are poor get even less help for 4 more years and the rich black ppl live great and comfortable under Trump/Republicans for 4 more years. And the poor black ppl didn't even realize the jed eye mind trick being pulled on them which was they went against their own interests and let Trump win because some rich black ppl who benefits from Trump's presidency told them to not vote and told them that the Democrats are the same as or worst than Trump and the Republicans

:snoop: Nikkas still think the Democrats are better than the Republicans....They are both the same.....They are both White Supremacist groups.

Remember in the Democrats wanted to keep slavery going during the civil war.

Exactly those Democrats you are referring to is now the Republicans you are rooting for. So the democrats who wanted to keep slavery going switched over to the Republicans. Republicans are rich ppl who want to get all their money without paying taxes because they don't want poor ppl getting help off their tax dollars. Democrats are the ones who say you're already super duper rich we are gonna tax you more to help out the poor ppl in you city/state/communities.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
What it really came down to, rispone was trying to fukk with the insurance money from car accidents to cut down on what they can get, well err lawyer in the city came and flooded Edwards war chest and supported because that was gon fukk with they money, i was at the fundraiser where they ( big time law firms) raised 300k in one night. At the end of the day i can’t call it, it just seems like bell is the lesser of evils, and he says he’s trying to enrich Nola with jobs, I’m just hoping he’s going to do that and in turn encourage the mayor to build up Nola east

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What it really came down to, rispone was trying to fukk with the insurance money from car accidents to cut down on what they can get, well err lawyer in the city came and flooded Edwards war chest and supported because that was gon fukk with they money, i was at the fundraiser where they ( big time law firms) raised 300k in one night. At the end of the day i can’t call it, it just seems like bell is the lesser of evils, and he says he’s trying to enrich Nola with jobs, I’m just hoping he’s going to do that and in turn encourage the mayor to build up Nola east

Nah at the end of the day that election in Louisiana was a rejection of Trump. Republicans also lost the Governor offices in Kansas and Kentucky after Trump endorsed both republican candidates.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Nah at the end of the day that election in Louisiana was a rejection of Trump. Republicans also lost the Governor offices in Kansas and Kentucky after Trump endorsed both republican candidates.

That's because Matt Bevin is an a$$hole. The black Republican AG backed by Trump won by a landslide in Kentucky

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Edwards was already the governor tho. If anything it was closer then it shoulda been cause cacs let trump put the battery in they back

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Yeah rejection(sarcasm) these folks ain’t trying to let rispone in, he wasn’t good for business, and that goes further down here than whether you support trump or not, and watch how Louisiana votes next year, they gon still be heavy trump support, look the dude may be an idiot but he still has folks support quietly in some instances and loud in others