full

lion-king-toss.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think OP made that thread on LSA

Which I would have no issue with as @papa pimp is weird, but he posted screenshots from the coli to make it seem like all the brehs are cool with what Corey is doing when he knows good and well that the majority of threads are brehs going in on him and telling him to stop.
The clown in the LSA posts act like nikkas on here aren’t laughing and clowning him too :mjlol:

But I dont mind dude. Hes clearly doing it for content and their reactions be hilarious. He aint stalking them bytches or nothing, usually if/when they reject him he keeps it moving (sometimes on the same aisle :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:).

Only time he really fukked up was when he approached spanish chick with her kids

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Also brehs it was imo a matter of time before it reach the hen house 🐔 known as Lipstickalley. With some of them angry and bitter ass women over there. Some look cute tho I'll admit. But anywayz

This video below 👇🏽 is in fact made by a Boxden poster.

Homie hops from site to site posting these greasy ass videos approaching women that look like Project Pat , Hurricane Chris , Jay Electronica and Wesley Snipes when he had the braids in Brooklyn Finest !!!

uRUtCz6.jpeg

and he gets roasted to oblivion. Pdiddy has a account over there where uses the name "PapaPimp38" he's been slapped to hell for his posts. I didn't know until I googled his name years ago and a thread over there popped up in the Google results. With him calling everyone virgins that disagree with his antics

Wouldn't be surprised if he popped up on KTT2 or ablackweb with this bullshyt

ex of threads from Boxden I'll only post two cuz I know y'all don't rock with that site but :

same fukking treatment in terms of us roasting his greasy, Walmart shoe wearing , crawfish juice on his dusty Polo shirt rocking, yee haircut and bad hairline sporting , long Scottie Pippen nose having, ahh he gets over here he gets over there for pages.

Last edited: