Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps
Ifr-He6-LNqflzy-P3a2k40w.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps

No disrespect but if a nikka cant pull at this level he need to pack it up and realize hes cooked .

2 things...
Is this sht not illegal or a bare minimum weird as hell and bro should be shamed for doing this.
Or am I missing the joke.

And secondly, if nikkaz can't bagg them type ladies then just make sure your passport is current or you keep a couple dollars put to the side for a lil short stay incall, are you affiliated with Law enforcement, everything protected, loving.
Cause them ladies in the video shoulda been easy work.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
2 things...
Is this sht not illegal or a bare minimum weird as hell and bro should be shamed for doing this.
Or am I missing the joke.

And secondly, if nikkaz can't bagg them type ladies then just make sure your passport is current or you keep a couple dollars put to the side for a lil short stay incall, are you affiliated with Law enforcement, everything protected, loving.
Cause them ladies in the video shoulda been easy work.
Damn u just hatin at this point :mjlol: :mjlol:

@papa pimp @Pdiddy is a coli legend

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
“I dont come with the refrigerator…”

:deadrose:
"I used to like working at Lowes....until I became an engineer"
The dramatic pause this Negro made between working at Lowes and the until I became an engineer.......Coli got some sick people on here :mjlol: Ole girl redirected that convo back to the fridges expeditiously:russ:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Your right,and he does need an ounce of awareness. But what do yall want less attractive men to do? Roll over and die and not try:mjlol:?

Women dont even like when a man they feel is beneath them has the audacity to approach them. It makes them question their own looks or status when an ugly man approaches them. But its not on a man to be insecure so not to trigger women.

Some men will never be approached. Asking is literally the only way they will ever get women. Keep it up fellas,respectfully:salute:#NotLikeThis

Disclaimer-#WeCanAllBeCosby:francis:
Im not sayin roll over and die, but as a man, in this climate, particularly if u aint reppin handsome gang, u gotta move with caution. As u said we can all be cosby. Some of these chicks is just looking for a reason.