DonrFKxUcAYSg8t.jpg

full

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can bash and make fun of dude all they want. I clown dude too. However, the line is crossed when they try to dox him and get him caught up in something legal, which is straight up bogus. Dude is creepy, awkward, yeah for sure, but nothing he's doing is illegal. Typical for women to move this way, but just goes to show a lot of dudes on the coli are straight up fakkits.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They can bash and make fun of dude all they want. I clown dude too. However, the line is crossed when they try to dox him and get him caught up in something legal, which is straight up bogus. Dude is creepy, awkward, yeah for sure, but nothing he's doing is illegal. Typical for women to move this way, but just goes to show a lot of dudes on the coli are straight up fakkits.
You’re a p*ssy who looks up to internet figures

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
While Papa Pimp is an extreme goofball, I do believe that this is a perfect example of one of those gray areas where people are okay with what you're doing if they like you. And if they don't like you, they're disgusted.

Cause there's a whole thread about another cat who does the same exact thing that Papa Pimp does and he gets nothing but love both on the coli and in other places on the net. The difference is that this other cat has more charisma and game than Papa Pimp so when he does it, he comes off likable whereas nobody likes Papa Pimp, so he comes off as "creepy"

I believe it's necessary to keep that in mind when having these discussions.

There is no difference between what Corey does and what this dude does, except for the fact that the hoes actually like this dude. And that colors coli brehs opinions too, whether yall wanna admit that or not.

I don’t really give a fukk about the whole situation but I would like to hear the rebuttal To these posts

It's about the comfort of the women involved.

There was a video where Papa pimp even got angry at a woman who rejected him.

We're going based on the reactions of the women.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
So it's okay to approach and record women without their knowledge as long as they appear to be comfortable? :ehh:

Well my issue isn't that he's recording it.

My issue is that the women feel unsafe around this creepy fukk, whether he's recording it or not.

We can literally make a montage of women getting shook at the sight of him.

If the women fukked with him, I wouldn't care. That's how life goes.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
He went on campus maybe twice. Most of his videos are in Walmart and you know it. And folks was still hating on him even when he was just in stores.

Like I said the facts are that you like one of these nxggas and you don't like the other one. Be honest.

You ever considered WHY we don't like Papa Pimp?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Damn. It's pretty fukked up that LSA is our rival.

Don't get it twisted Brehs. We're some 'hard to get along with' grimy mfs.. but it's cause we are the wwweb. In 2001 when I found SOHH, I was on the back porch of the dark web. Old school JBO was a war crime.

From what I gather, LSA are the female version of us. Not the history, celebrity alumni, or invention of timeless memes, but some rowdy internet denizens who have their own space. Of the sistren variety.

I actually posted there half a dozen times the better part of a decade ago. At that time it was a wwweb backwater. I had the same experience on AHH (much earlier) and a few other messages boards. Thought nothing of it.

We are of a type. We being = The Coli and LSA. The barrier is gender. And that's crazy that we don't want to mingle with each other.