BREAKING They say President Donald J Trump froze on stage tonight! But I think he was just having an emotional moment like the beautiful patriot he is

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Its Donald VonshytzInPantz according to Cohen..

Where's the gif of Trump taking a shyt next to a perplexed and disgusted Erdogan :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
201 Diddy Trump Photos & High Res Pictures - Getty Images

your holy trinity looking funny in the light :picard:

Daps
201 Diddy Trump Photos & High Res Pictures - Getty Images

your holy trinity looking funny in the light :picard:

I never supported Russell. I just thought it was funny that he was going on the run and I wanted fukkery :pachaha:

But I 100% believe the allegations against him. I once spoke to one of his accusers years ago and she just don't seem like the type of woman that would lie. Add to that, the recent incident where he walked up to a woman he assaulted in yoga class and said something crazy to her.

I think Russ was out here moving foul.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I never supported Russell. I just thought it was funny that he was going on the run and I wanted fukkery :pachaha:

But I 100% believe the allegations against him. I once spoke to one of his accusers years ago and she just don't seem like the type of woman that would lie. Add to that, the recent incident where he walked up to a woman he assaulted in yoga class and said something crazy to her.

Russ on a beach and villa in Bali..
R Kelly sharing a 2 x 4 cage with a maga and Diddy about to too.

Russ won

:manny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haley and Desantis was there :yeshrug:
Even the Indian dude. They got them out of here expeditiously. Our next President might be in pampers soon.. take the L
Desantis would have steamrolled Biden

and it's not becuase he 's a good politician. it's because he could have stood on the debate stage, and said "i'm not going to die before 2029"

democrats are lucky that the GOP base is so fukking stupid :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that's fair

when russell simmons was on socials talking about rap beef, i literally was like, you need to be giving diddy your bali coordinates, mind your business old man. :dahell: