Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
Reality show baybay! :wow:
Vegas nights! :ooh:
Book deal! :banderas:
White whores! :blessed:

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

He's still on parole. He can't get caught doing any drinking or drugs. Probably will have a cerfew. If he violates them cacs sending him back

He needs to go sit his old ass down til he completes his parole

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
If y'all wondering why they did this right....

O.J. Simpson has been waiting to get out of jail ever since he was granted parole back in July. But he might be forced to wait a little bit longer due to concerns over what could potentially happen when he leaves a Nevada prison facility at some point in the coming days.

Earlier this week, a report emerged indicating that Simpson was likely going to be released from prison shortly after Oct. 1, which is Sunday. Monday morning seemed like the logical time to release him. But according to a new TMZ report, officials with the Nevada Department of Corrections are now concerned about what might happen if they release Simpson at that time. There is expected to be a huge media swarm following Simpson as soon as he is released, and prison officials believe it could lead to Simpson being chased by the paparazzi.

Daps
I predict he will love every minute of media attention, pose for tons of pics with white women, and get himself in a situation with white people that will land him back in prison, or not come to a complete stop at a stop sign, and get arrested. You'd think by now he'd realize that trusting white people is not a good idea. He needs to move out of Florida, and lay low.

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
OJ PERFECT SONG...TUPAC " PICTURE ME ROLLIN "

WHY nikkaS LOOK MAD.YOU SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY I'M FREE..HOE BUSTAS:pachaha:

THEN TUPAC RANT ON THE END OF THE SONG

" WANT TO GIVE A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO EVERYONE AT LOVELOCK CORRECTIONAL FACILITIES AND U bytch ASS COs

" OH THE D.A. ( MARCIA CLARK ) THAT bytch HAD A LOT TO SAY

"nikka I'M FREE LIKE OJ "

:myman::myman::myman:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Shoutout to oj family
dc10b60e0daffdd04d9f7bd82896ae3f.png