BREAKING: Taylor Swift endorses Kamala Harris

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It’s joever.
I heard Biden has something special for Trump.
20240301-060616.jpg

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Imagine is she offers free 20 minute sets in rural PA and MI in exchange for you registering to vote…
taylor-taylor-swift.gif

How much would a Democrat super PAC would pay for her to hit the trail in the swing states for two weeks? 50ms 100Ms 150Ms….
:damn:
How much money would get Taylor in the room to even discuss?
:lupe:
Taylor has the juice.
smile-oj.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Trust a cac women if you want....:hubie:

twitter clout and the voting booth two different worlds
lol she was super active in 2020 for the protests, Biden etc. Check the demographics of the Democratic Party voters. Sometimes it feels like people think it’s like 100% black or poor people :mjlol:
Like why the fukk would you want to sway millions of votes to make your own single vote irrelevant :dahell:

Check Ivey league voters, people with masters and phds, billionaires, Asians, Jews, tech people, blue collar union people etc :snoop:

There’s a lot of bad things you can say about The Democratic Party but it not being about diversity is just stupid

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting to see if her fanbase will follow her on this or is going against their husbands, brothers, father's a bridge too far.
I would imagine most of her young fans are left leaning.
White women married to conservative men along the Bible belt tend to be just as conservative. If there husband vote for Trump then they will too

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting to see if her fanbase will follow her on this or is going against their husbands, brothers, father's a bridge too far.
I would imagine most of her young fans are left leaning.
White women married to conservative men along the Bible belt tend to be just as conservative. If there husband vote for Trump then they will too
there's a reason that booth is private

they might tell them they're voting one way, but inside that booth is another story :mjgrin:

not all of them. but thousands here, thousands there

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
lol she was super active in 2020 for the protests, Biden etc. Check the demographics of the Democratic Party voters. Sometimes it feels like people think it’s like 100% black or poor people :mjlol:
Like why the fukk would you want to sway millions of votes to make your own single vote irrelevant :dahell:

Check Ivey league voters, people with masters and phds, billionaires, Asians, Jews, tech people, blue collar union people etc :snoop:

There’s a lot of bad things you can say about The Democratic Party but it not being about diversity is just stupid

And ironically enough, that's what makes it one of the most successful center-left parties on the planet.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
I'm not famliar with Taylor Swift. Is this really that huge?

a lot of white women consider themselves her imaginary best friend. whatever she does they will respect it if not totally copy it for no other reason

It's funny cause the average person might think @rabbid is exaggerating... and he's really, really not :pachaha: