BREAKING: Tajikistan 🇹🇯, a secular Muslim-majority country (96.4%), has BANNED the hijab & public Eid celebrations, declaring them “foreign culture”

Daps
Those terrorists who attacked the Moscow theatre earlier this year were tajik now they have an incentive to go and commit terrorism in their own country.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I googled some tajikistan women, they better pull their hijabs back :scust:
20110731-_7000249.jpg

20110717-_7000073.jpg

F1cgeFKXwAAfqVQ.jpg

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I don't know if banning religious activities or dress are actions of secular nations.
I agree, tho the hijab dress ban I don’t see as problematic persee within the context of women’s rights within Muslim communities.

This is a Muslim majority nation (96.4%) deciding this, not a Christian nation doing it to a minority Muslim community (like France).

This women’s rights issue is ABSOLUTELY a thing in Muslim countries/communities if we’re being honest.

But it ain’t limited to Muslims tho, bc 1 look at “secular” AmeriKKKa:

IMG-3316.jpg

We ALL know that AmeriKKKa calling itself “secular” is a blatant lie.

AmeriKKKa is Christian country, countless actions affirm this fact.

Including the current US-backed genocide of Palestinians being firmly rooted in evangelical Christian Zionism driving US Imperialism.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I agree, tho the hijab dress ban I don’t see as problematic persee within the context of women’s rights.

Because this is ABSOLUTELY a thing in Muslim countries/communties if we’re being honest.

Not limited to them tho, because one look at “secular” AmeriKKKa:

IMG-3316.jpg

We ALL know that AmeriKKKa calling itself “secular” is a blatant lie. It’s a Christian country, with other religious groups in it.

What if a woman wants to wear hijab? Do you know more than her? Isn’t banning hijab going against women’s rights? Surely the freedom to choose is the secular answer?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
What if a woman wants to wear hijab? Do you know more than her? Isn’t banning hijab going against women’s rights? Surely the freedom to choose is the secular answer?

This is the problem.

They are actually going to tell people what they should wear as a government.

Doing the same thing strictly Islamic countries governments do

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Governments becoming more secular is usually a good thing, but I'm really not with banning clothing.

atheist governments have tried in the past, they never succeeded.
kamel ataturk tried everything in his power to erase Islam and to become european.
the shah of Iran and so many others, but ultimately you can not force people to become religious or irreligious

Secular =/= Atheist