Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
If you think the average person doesn't know what ocean the Titanic sunk in they you are surrounded by momos and bubble heads.

Lmaooo, that's a damn lie. Knowing the ocean a ship sank in 100 years ago isn't nowhere near common knowledge. Even if it's the most famous one.

nikka, most people in the USA still think Saddam Hussein had something to do with 9/11.

I legitimately don't buy this at all even if thats the nikka that think it sunk in India. Especially in 2023 where you're just as likely to run across someone that thinks covid is fake and global warming is a myth, but they know where this old ass cruise ship sunk because it was one of the highest grossing movies ever made.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No doubt. No food. No water. Running out of oxygen. Looking at eachother scared af. Regretting the decision with all your might. Stuck in the depths of darkness. No control.

A million ways to die.
The great irony here is that if they do survive the two Arabs will never go near water again, but the white dude will volunteer again next year on some "better luck next time" :troll:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Breh typing out Ice Berg like it's the name of a rapper!
:mjlol:

Y'all forgot about Ice Berg, huh? :laugh:

Yung_berg.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Not the same but kinda….

shyt like in Anacondas when nobody would approve taking them on their trip so they hired ol boy and his home made boat and ended up getting all fukked up :bryan:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I could see how this was all planned out

Ocean gate CEO: Hey you guys want to go in my made from scraps sub?:jbhmm::steviej:

Hamish: What's it going to cost and where we going?:whoo:

CEO: We'll explore the titanic,and it costs $250k
:whew:
Hamish, Pakis, and Frenchman::wow::blessed::ehh:

"We're in":obama::gladbron:

Pakis: One ?:lupe::jbhmm:

Where's the bathroom?

CEO: you use a bucket behind a curtain :troll::mjgrin:

Pakis: Just like home? Nice. :wow::banderas:

The Ocean:

Look at these mfers?:dead::what::snoop::why::gucci:

They didn't learn from the boat my ice brehs put down here?:beli::mjtf::stopitslime:

I guess I'm gonna have to teach these morons a lesson:martin::russ::yeshrug::youngsabo::heh::bryan::pachaha::myman::ufdup:

*Blurp blurp blurp*

:birdman::demonic:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::youngsabo: