Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

Daps

Last year, they had an episode where they couldn't not contact the sub for 5 hrs. They shut off the internet to prevent people there from live tweeting. :wtb:

…and that reporter didn’t say a damn thing when the internet was turned back on/he returned to shore. Why didn’t this “helpful nugget” make it into his report? :mjpls:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Bolded is not common knowledge. And no, I’m not speaking for myself.

Like I dont get the end game. Tbh it shows more a lack of intellect on your part if THIS is what you chose to flex on. It comes off as overcompensating

‘it’s da INDIAN Ocean duuuh’. :dead: Nggas sound like marlon on a wayans brothers episode.

And then y’all got thr nerve to get cocky but be 100% wrong!

‘The Antarctica ocean would like a word with you :hhh:

:laff:

My nikka, it aint even that complex. All you need to know is that in order to have icebergs it needs to be cold. The average person knows this without a doubt.

It aint fukking cold around India. And thats what the original poster said, he thought the boat was around India.

And dont come at me with some mountain shyt, because the average person knows the Titanic aint in the Himalayan mountains. :mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

Rich heir don't give af that his dad about to die in a few hours :mjlol:

He attending concerts while the rescue effort is ongoing :dead:

he know worst case that bag will be secured
27123c32a9c2464aa70799eedf6a9107_md.png

Cac gonna be wilding out to "Miss You" and shyt :mjlol:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Bolded is not common knowledge. And no, I’m not speaking for myself.

Like I dont get the end game. Tbh it shows more a lack of intellect on your part if THIS is what you chose to flex on. It comes off as overcompensating

‘it’s da INDIAN Ocean duuuh’. :dead: Nggas sound like marlon on a wayans brothers episode.

And then y’all got thr nerve to get cocky but be 100% wrong!

‘The Antarctica ocean would like a word with you :hhh:

:laff:
my nigga you looking unhinged with all those smileys. Nothing I said was “smart”, you thinking i’m trying to come off as an intellect is telling on yourself.

I didn’t mention the Indian or Antarctic (southern) ocean in my post either, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

If you don’t believe the titanic set out from Europe and crossed the Atlantic is common knowledge then that speaks to the circles you associate with.

The man youre defending doesn’t even know what an iceberg is.

I couldn’t tell you what exactly an Ice Berg is :yeshrug:

maybe this is the company you keep

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Rich heir don't give af that his dad about to die in a few hours :mjlol:

He attending concerts while the rescue effort is ongoing :dead:

he know worst case that bag will be secured
27123c32a9c2464aa70799eedf6a9107_md.png
If I was dude and made it out that tin can and saw this, I'd take this nikka off my will.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Never realized that they didn’t believe the ship split in two because most of the survivors were women.

:why:

They were making ads to give women benzos and shyt for complaining about being a housewife and shyt like that. Saying they were psychotic for wanting to be independent

They didn't even trust women voting during that time. Suffrage and women voting across the United States happened right in the 1920s.

Women ain't shyt been a long lasting belief