Breaking: Sub used to take people to see the the Titanic has gone missing (Update: RIP / Breh thinks the Titanic is in the Indian Ocean) )

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
PWCZFqy.jpg

zU1o9dW.jpg

I knew information like this would come out somehow. If US has submarines in the area which have technology so advanced they can detect sounds in the water, they don't want to reveal because of national security.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this is the plot twist character the movie needs. breh does not give a fukk his stepdad is dead lol

I hope Cardi sends the goons to drug and rob this racist cac fakkit.. :pacspit:

I don’t even know who this dude is.

I was just scrolling through twitter and saw this fukker going off. Couldn’t find what Cardi said

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I knew information like this would come out somehow. If US has submarines in the area which have technology so advanced they can detect sounds in the water, they don't want to reveal because of national security.

Exactly - especially with the submarine base being relatively close to the area. They probably passed on some information to help with the search but only once their subs/equipment were out the area

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Damn man. Kid died because he didn't want his dad feeling like he did give a fukk about one of his passions.:wow:

Not judging but why tf are these dudes obsessed with the Titanic?

It’s like all the shyt to be obsess about on this earth, but a shipwreck that had nothing to do with your family?

Like you’re that rich to where you don’t have other hobbies or places to go? People that they could’ve helped with that money