BREAKING: Shooting at Mall in Arizona (Suspect in Custody)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
On taco Tuesday

giphy.gif

Today is Wednesday

But Covid got shyt crazy so I forgive you

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I’ve had hard times in life before but I can’t understand wanting to just hurt/kill random people that have nothing to do w you. Attention? Like what is it?
Attention! If I was gonna go out like that I might just go kill a few motherfukkers I don't like. I ain't fixing to air out a bunch of random people for no reason. shyt doesn't even make sense.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The Westgate Terrorist Is Allegedly A White Hispanic Named Armando Hernandez (video)
2 mins ago fbatimes
Screen-Shot-2020-05-20-at-9.24.11-PM-1024x929.png

There was a mass shooting at the Westgate shopping center in Glendale, Arizona, at 7: 25 p.m. local time on Wednesday night. So far reports are saying there are multiple victims.

The alleged shooter is a 20 year old white Hispanic man named Armando Hernandez, who posted footage of the shooting on his snapchat. Here is video of the footage below.

via: The Westgate Terrorist Is Allegedly A White Hispanic Named Armando Hernandez (video) - FBA TIMES

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was people at the mall anyway? Everybody was told to stay inside dude to the corona pandemic. Who were the victims? I seen a video of aim aiming his rifle at a white woman laying on the ground beside a car. I think he might've shot and killed her but the video ended before he shot her. I don't think no black people were shot or harmed and I think they took him without a struggle. This shyt is crazy