How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna lie,

Abortion rights is not an issue that I'm super passionate about

BUT knowing how politically polarized this country is, it sets the precedent on what else they're willing to push through.

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody like DeSantis is elected as president that they come after civil rights protections.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I find it interesting how Alito specifically mentioned the black population in his opinion. This same judge has spent his career ruling in favor of cases that segregate us into slums and impede upon our civil rights but he's acting like he gives a damn about our numbers
. :stopitslime:
thats why black conservatives are the biggest fukking clowns out there being used by white conservatives for this bullshyt

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
If mass abortion was a tool to alleviate poverty Black Americans would be in a better position.

Facts

Abortion doesnt contribute anything in terms of building wealth or political power.

More abortions doesnt lead to more businesses. There is no connection.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
California bout to get an Abortion Stimulus

Come-here-baby-GIF.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
could mobilize the middle class white women and maybe their boyfriends against the republicans

wealthy white women will just fly for their abortions

dangerous game repubs are playing
How so? Dem’s are too cowardly to really play bully politics. Again, they (rethugs) play the game a helluva lot viciously and better than the Left.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
You can expect dems to campaign hard as hell on this it might actually saved them like it did in 2012.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not gonna lie,

Abortion rights is not an issue that I'm super passionate about

BUT knowing how politically polarized this country is, it sets the precedent on what else they're willing to push through.

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody like DeSantis is elected as president that they come after civil rights protections.
Judges being confirmed by Trump's republican senate were not even saying whether or not they supported brown v board! THEY DID NOT ANSWER!

Brown v. Board Turns 65, and Trump Picks Won’t Say It’s Right

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...409d58-7732-11e9-b7ae-390de4259661_story.html

This is why the fukkin courts matter!

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner

Last edited: