BREAKING: Roe v Wade has been overturned by the Supreme Court #BothSides

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Folks don't see that though. I hear about millions of kids being aborted (specifically since 73) but ignore that all those kids statistically would be in the same position or worse than most are now. Apparently 12 million kids live in poverty and with the poverty line being as low as it is, there are many more.

I said it in another post but in a world where if kids don't get free lunch at school they don't eat for the day, what the fukk are we focused on abortion for??? Got people here NOW who need help but apparently feeding the living isn't christlike...fukking hell.

If mass abortion was a tool to alleviate poverty Black Americans would be in a better position. Having said that I'm not extreme enough in my stance to say all abortion should be banned.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
No draft decision in the modern history of the court has been disclosed publicly while a case was still pending.
cap, the gramm-rudman-hollings act being found unconstitutional was leaked too [/legal nerd]

some clerk's career is about to get sent to bolivia over this tho :merchant:

Glorious

All Star
Daps
If they thought white women were pissed in 2018 :wow:

Majority of women are pro life. Particularly Hispanic women. I wonder how this
Honestly this is not an issue that h penalty are 80s and 90s moral issues.
You think this stops with abortion? :heh:

oh, you have NO idea.

Voting rights? Done

Abortion? Done

Civil rights? DONE

Gay marriage? Done?

You seem to think black civil rights protections, the few that we have, will persist :laff:

its a wrap and bytch nikkas like you are closer to the edge that you realize.

Do you honestly think slavery or Jim Crow is coming back ?

Gay marriage isn't changing.

Whose civil rights? Please don't include transgenders in this equation.

Now I agree with you about voting rights/restrictions being on the table. Or partisan interpretation of them

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If mass abortion was a tool to alleviate poverty Black Americans would be in a better position. Having said that I'm not extreme enough in my stance to say all abortion should be banned.
The way I feel? It's none of my goddamn business. There are tons of reasons people can have abortions and none are my business. You can't argue for freedoms and choice and then force folks to have babies. They are also going to go after birth control.

This does not stop at abortion.