Breaking: Oxygen mask don't work on Boeing 737s per FAA

Daps
We need a crying dap option :to:

I have a work trip coming up, my plane is a 737 MAX. EYE am fukking terrified

I would've never booked that shyt on my own. I was so pissed Delta, my fave, wasn't an option

The other options were at far away airports or had several layovers
Cancel it losing your life is worse than losing your job I’m serious

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Boeing, which on June 17 issued a bulletin to airlines calling for visual inspections, said Monday it had told airlines to update a subset of the restraining straps on 737 oxygen generators after a new adhesive introduced on the straps in August 2019 had been seen under certain circumstances to allowed units to shift up to three quarters of an inch.
"We have gone back to the original adhesive for all new deliveries to ensure the generators remain firmly in place, as intended," Boeing said, adding inspections of the in-service fleet and undelivered airplanes have not identified any units that failed to operate properly.

The FAA said its airworthiness directive was immediately effective and requires inspections and corrective actions if needed within 120 to 150 days based on the 737 model. The FAA is also barring airlines from installing potentially defective parts.

Bet you the good adhesive is more expensive :hubie:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:ohhh: I gotta take a flight next week.....I think my plane is supposed to be a Boeing 737 :ohhh:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Wait so I used Kayak for a flight search and there was a Southwest filter option:patrice:

Is that because they have a lot of 737s?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:

Boeing whistleblower claims scrapyard parts were placed back on plane factory assembly lines​

Merle Meyers, who worked as a Boeing quality-control manager for 30 years, told CNN that for years workers at the company’s Dreamliner factory in Everett, Washington, routinely took parts that were deemed unsuitable to fly out of an internal scrapyard and put them back on factory assembly lines.