BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
A grand jury in Kentucky has charged one of the officers involved in the fatal shooting of Breonna Taylor during a late-night raid on her apartment in March—but only for his role shooting into apartments neighboring Taylor’s during the raid. Former Louisville police Det. Brett Hankison was charged with three felony counts of wanton endangerment; none of the other officers involved in the raid have been charged, and no charges were brought directly relating to Taylor’s death.

:dahell:

One Officer Charged in the Shooting of Breonna Taylor

Daps
I know ya’ll ain’t trying to hear this, particularly when you consider 400 years of oppression...but LEGALLY, this is the correct result:manny:

Only if you believe the cop's story. What reason would they have to tell the truth? The one witness that says he heard them announce themselves in an apartment full of other witnesses who heard nothing? He could be paid off or they could have something on him and told him to cap to save his own ass.

I don't believe their story. Yes, Breonna's boyfriend may have fired first, but that was cause the police DIDN'T ANNOUNCE THEMSELVES...

The only way this would be the correct result legally if it wasn't a no-knock warrant, and that's what the case hinges on. It was a no-knock warrant and now the police are trying to cover themselves by denying that it was a no-knock.

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The AG just stated that they weren’t able to determine how many shots from each office went into Breonna, but somehow he was able to conclude they we’re not at fault.

Also he’s not releasing the racial make up of the grand jury.