BREAKING: No Murder Charges Filed in Execution of Breonna Taylor

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
man, if I was him, I'd be ashamed to look at myself in the mirror. he should just resign.
He's playing the political game. Somebody said he's one of 45's picks for the supreme court.
Daniel Cameron is a bytch made c00ning bedbuck who let some crackas get away with murdering Breonna Taylor so he could advance his career. Her blood is on his hands; what happens next is on him, too.

Daps
someone explain this. if hankinson isn't responsible for killing her according to the c00n, why is he fired then?????

cuz if he didn't do shyt, then he should have been on paid vacation with the other 2 bad cops.

He was fired (and subsequently charged) cuz he fired into neighboring apartments. Shooting and killing Taylor is a-OK in the eyes this “justice” system :snoop:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Did the supreme court? What the fukk kind of answer is that?!

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone explain this. if hankinson isn't responsible for killing her according to the c00n, why is he fired then?????

cuz if he didn't do shyt, then he should have been on paid vacation with the other 2 bad cops.

He is basically being charged for his bullets going into her neighbors apartments. Had all shots stayed in Breonna's apartment there would have been no charges at all.

They pretty much said her killing was justified.