videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
So let me get this straight, hairline jokes are fine, but jokes about y'all wide noses and kinky hair are wrong? :sas2:

Some features are more important than others because they're more "black", right? :sas1:

Cushyte features = open season, Niger-Congo features = :whoa:

3G0KjIo.gif

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Adoons and jareers are Eastern Bantus enslaved and sold as slaves. Arabs did it, we middle man it. Yes, we owned your cousins. Yes, it's wrong. But that's life. Stay below smarter beings, jareerbrehs. No more victim stories. History is ugly like your noses. Oops, :francis:
I know you have more to say warya. let these blicketyblicketyblack nigrums know :banderas:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Lmao how are Somalis gonna get sensitive on here???

Y'all fukbois better take your asses onto Somaliland and discipline your brethren on discrimination before you come on here speaking this nonsense

fukk outta here with that shyt :hhh:

How rich coming from you :laff:
Ain't the nikka you made a thread being all butt hurt cause of me:russ:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
i already donated a penny to feed your whole village. keep telling these jareers whats good wallahi:banderas:

A penny? You broke, you ugly lil bytch. Your whole existence is sus. You gay ass creole speaking french quarter ass moist bytch

Ask your Kenyan cousins who runs shyt in Nairobi. That's our town. Like I said. I don't make time for the help.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
A penny? You broke, you ugly lil bytch. Your whole existence is sus. You gay ass creole speaking french quarter ass moist bytch

Ask your Kenyan cousins who runs shyt in Nairobi. That's our town. Like I said. I don't make time for the help.
A penny is a lot for you people. I'm just glad i can help. Keep going /jayzvoice