Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
So let me get this straight, hairline jokes are fine, but jokes about y'all wide noses and kinky hair are wrong? :sas2:

Some features are more important than others because they're more "black", right? :sas1:

Cushyte features = open season, Niger-Congo features = :whoa:
Nose not wide, y'all hair kinkier...
:mjgrin:

Hairline is not maskless RoboCop.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weak argument.

I'm not a cac so that discrimination angle won't work in this case. Both you and I are supposed to be black, right? Which means both of our features fall within the range of what is supposed to be "black features". Yet if I make fun of your nose for being wider than Grand Canyon I'm a c00n while you're free to make fun of mine? :dahell:

FOH:camby:

I'm supposed to be OK with being the butt of your jokes, but if I talk back you'll start crying and calling me a c00n..

This clear hypocrisy isn't lost on anyone who has common sense.
How the fukk is a receding hairline a "black feature"? So I guess this cac's hairline is an African feature right?
MV5BMTkxMzk2MDkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDAxODQwMg@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Anybody can get roasted for having a trash hairline. Because it's not a specific trait special to only one group of people. Broad noses is, nappy hair is. There is NO comparison between the two. This is not an argument you can win, especially on here.

Daps
Reppin
TheColi is a funny place #AAGang can dish out all the jokes in the world about non AA's but when the tables are turned nikkas start crying. :yeshrug:
You need to donate some of those Somali nikkas your Fraggle Rock hairline, nikka got a reverse Dallas shag on top of braids. Your hairline banged to the right like you in a gang or some shyt boyyyyyyyyyyyy
Them braids are fossilized under a new baby fro, but still no hangtime
:mjlol:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
How the fukk is a receding hairline a "black feature"? So I guess this cac's hairline is an African feature right?
MV5BMTkxMzk2MDkwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDAxODQwMg@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Anybody can get roasted for having a trash hairline. Because it's not a specific trait special to only one group of people. Broad noses is, nappy hair is. There is NO comparison between the two. This is not an argument you can win, especially on here.

Those aren't receding hairlines. Most Somalis naturally have high foreheads. They're not balding.

Not just Somalis either but most people from the horn.

We're talking about features.

Daps
Reppin
Those aren't receding hairlines. Most Somalis naturally have high forehead. They're not balding.

Well help this ugly ass Rolf from Muppet Babies face ass nikka @Luken , and increase his forehead mass before his hairline touches his eyebrows

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those aren't receding hairlines. Most Somalis naturally have high foreheads. They're not balding.

We're talking about features.
Ok, so Somalians have big ass foreheads, that still doesn't hold any weight against something like having kinky hair. Especially coming from a Somalian when it's been well documented that hella East Africans hold a superiority complex towards Africans with traditional African features.