Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If you're paying that much for sex, you're either a super simp or a fukking idiot.
Or rich and it's easier to pay than play the game
Like I said before, in this case it ain't even about fukking. It's about the thrill (or whatever feeling gets these motherfukkers off) of doing shyt with someone in a lower position of power and in an environment you are not supposed to do that kind of shyt. A lot of people with this kind of money that have spent most of their lives doing whatever they want and fukking whoever they want, reach a point when it's not a about getting p*ssy anymore.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
$20 million for some head…:mjlol:

The number just keeps going up too. Damn near want to make bets what the final tally is gonna be when the investigation is done.

Vinny Mac had to fosho step down because the trail it’s leading is looking nastier and nastier and he knew it.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Shane was shootin :ohhh:

With Shane no longer around to look out for Vinny Mac, Steph and Hunter came through and crushed the buildings.
hhh2.png

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
It ain't trickin if you got it :sas1:

Really tho I wouldn't be shocked if the same or even more is regularly spent by these uber wealthy types. What really is 20 million to billionaires, finding a 5 on the street? He's just the only one outed & publicly shamed because he's a carny. I bet all his old money friends laughed at him too
He didnt have it. The company did :unimpressed:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
$20 million for some head…:mjlol:

The number just keeps going up too. Damn near want to make bets what the final tally is gonna be when the investigation is done.

Vinny Mac had to fosho step down because the trail it’s leading is looking nastier and nastier and he knew it.

:banderas:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Another return:

by Mike Johnson @ 6:24 PM on 8/11/2022

Earlier this evening, PWInsider.com reported that AJ Francis aka Top Dolla in Hit Row was expected to be at tomorrow's Smackdown taping in Raleigh, NC.

Since then, we have also confirmed that Dolla's Hit Row partner Ashante The Adonis is also slated to be at Smackdown, which certainly lends credence to the idea the team will be returning to WWE

:jbhmm: