Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Remember when Stephanie told Freddie Blassie that he was gonna die soon, and he got wheeled off to die shortly thereafter? Hopefully Vince gets his before he croaks soon

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
this came and went

Vince won again :mjcry:
Me too had so much bullshyt wrapped in with real issues that a few years later, nobody really cares about that shyt. And I think part of it in this case stems from the victims being paid millions already and the average person just pretty much shrugs and goes about their day.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Me too had so much bullshyt wrapped in with real issues that a few years later, nobody really cares about that shyt. And I think part of it in this case stems from the victims being paid millions already and the average person just pretty much shrugs and goes about their day.

it just comes down to NBC/FOX/sponsors. Yeah the McDonalds CEO got let go for way less but he's not the OWNER of the company.. The Board is not gonna get rid of McMahon unless there's pressure from those i mentioned and they appear to be willing to live with it at least for now.

it's always about the money and whether or not money is in danger

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think the public just doesn’t care enough about pro wrestling for this shyt to matter to the degree some of us want it to..

To the people invested in this wrestling world it’s a big deal but like outside of twitter feeds and shyt nobody gives a fukk about Vince McMahon

If this was Adam Silver or someone outside of this carny business, it would make a bigger splash. Wrestling controversies only matter to wrestling fans. There’s no public backlash from outside brands or sponsors, there’s no boycotts calling for his removal. It’s just stories of investigations and tweets that get lost when the show starts.

Is what it is. Vince bum ass might be safe. He’s a piece of shyt and it largely does not matter

Last edited:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Any case off assault of things like that if guilty I hope he gets what's coming to him. In regards to paying millions for sucking and fukking I'm just mad he paid that much. Either he simped or there were negotiations.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
But corporate sponsors and stockholders, aka the ones with the money, do.
Do they tho?

I haven’t been really tapped in with shyt in a few weeks but what’s happened to indicate corporate sponsors and stockholders are concerned?

Maybe I wasn’t paying attention and missed something. All I’ve seen is Vince “stepped down” quote on quote. That’s it. Everything is still largely the same

I would personally love if sponsers started refusing to work with WWE until Vince is removed, or fans boycotting. All that.. Vince is a nutjob, and I think it benefits pro wrestling as a whole if he’s completely washed away.

I just haven’t seen anything to indicate that happening.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Do they tho?

I haven’t been really tapped in with shyt in a few weeks but what’s happened to indicate corporate sponsors and stockholders are concerned?

Maybe I wasn’t paying attention and missed something. All I’ve seen is Vince “stepped down” quote on quote. That’s it. Everything is still largely the same

It depends where the money came from to pay people off. If it came from a WWE corporate account, it's a much bigger deal because of them being a publicly traded company and having to explain away to shareholders how that was hidden and why it was covered up.

If Vince paid these people from his own personal account, then he's just a rich idiot who paid $12 million for blowjobs.