Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do Johnny Ace be walking around with enough money to pay out million dollar settlements? Who paid that for him? Vince? WWE?

Maybe a Vince loan, I can't imagine Johnny friggin Ace has that kind of $ to blow. If it was WWE money in any way, Vince is cooked, but they have been saying up to now it was his personal finances paying these off.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
only a non consensual criminal act gonna get him out the paint

Its pretty hilarious the board is set up this way where they can never outst him like that cause then its not a board lol

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
At least if not honest, a Joe Bonanno style that cleans up the dirty shyt and tells some famous backstage stories from his perspective.

• Like the NWA meeting in Vegas where allegedly told all the other promoters to get down or lay down
  • What Hogan was like to deal with in the 80s
  • What he thought when this nikka went on Arsenio and said he didn't take steroids
  • What he was thinking when Owen died and how he feels about his wife
I could go on for days but even if he comes out looking like a hero in every story it'd be cool to hear his perspective on shyt he chooses not to talk about.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
What's really getting lost in this is that Linda McMahon is a gold digging cuck. Imagine trying to preach MAGA principles to the country while allowing your scumbag husband to cheat on your sacred marriage :hhh:

She seem like a dyke to me :yeshrug:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
What's really getting lost in this is that Linda McMahon is a gold digging cuck. Imagine trying to preach MAGA principles to the country while allowing your scumbag husband to cheat on your sacred marriage :hhh:
Her and Vince allegedly haven't been together since the early 00s, according to a few people in the business with podcasts/selling dirt/metlzer.

It is known that she lives in FL full time and Vince has a condo or some shyt near the WWE office

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
People at a certain level have marriages for business and optics reasons. Or in this case, Linda had political aspirations and a married woman always looks better in that field than a divorced woman. Even if it is Vince. I'm sure she gave Vince the greenlight probably back in the 80s or 90s sometime.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
1. Vince gonna go out ike he did in that Austin-Taker first blood match when Austin won, they gonna have to drag him out kicking and screaming :pachaha:
2. He could've got some fire dome from some groupies for far less, LOL. But Vince is on that power trip kis my ass club stuff.
3. He might get kicked off the board but he's still majority owner, so he'll just work from home basically and still control everything. He won't be at shows backstage, or hell he might still.

They'll put on a show to save face for the media, but nothing will really change

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
At least if not honest, a Joe Bananno style that cleans up the dirty shyt and tells some famous backstage stories from his perspective.

• Like the NWA meeting in Vegas where allegedly told all the other promoters to get down or lay down
  • What Hogan was like to deal with in the 80s
  • What he thought when this nikka went on Arsenio and said he didn't take steroids
  • What he was thinking when Owen died and how he feels about his wife
I could go on for days but even if he comes out looking like a hero in every story it'd be cool to hear his perspective on shyt he chooses not to talk about.

I don't know - he doesn't even like to tell the truth about attendance figures. :pachaha:

Definitely don't expect "Hey, pal - wanna hear the one about Nancy, Jimmy and a bag of cash?
lCbKvMi.png
"

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
She seem like a dyke to me :yeshrug:

Her and Vince allegedly haven't been together since the early 00s, according to a few people in the business with podcasts/selling dirt/metlzer.

It is known that she lives in FL full time and Vince has a condo or some shyt near the WWE office

People at a certain level have marriages for business and optics reasons. Or in this case, Linda had political aspirations and a married woman always looks better in that field than a divorced woman. Even if it is Vince. I'm sure she gave Vince the greenlight probably back in the 80s or 90s sometime.

Yeah, I get that. What I'm getting at is that skeezy bytch has the audacity to push those MAGA narratives about the sanctity of marriage when she's not following it herself. fukk Linda :yeshrug: