Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
SmackDown announcer Pat McAfee refused to shy away from chatting about the ongoing Vince McMahon/WWE controversy during Thursday's edition of his popular podcast.

McAfee called the allegations "terrible", but also said: "I don't know sh*t about f*ck". The commentator went on to say that he's deliberately kept in the dark about most things that happen in WWE circles; Pat goes in on Fridays, does his thing alongside Michael Cole and then goes home.

He isn't part of WWE's locker room, or privy to creative meetings backstage.

McAfee did say that he's "excited to hear the chatter" when he's at SmackDown on Friday night. As for the ongoing investigation, Pat said it's "not fantastic at all". He's not sure if the full truth will ever come out though.

"There will be an investigation about the investigations too, and then those investigations will somehow contradict other investigations. Will we ever get the truth? No. Hopefully, we get part of it though and I think that’s what everybody is hoping for. So, who knows how that whole thing will go? It sounds incredibly problematic".

That's how Pat closed his comments.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Next episode:

WRESTLEMANIA IS RAINED OUT :ohlawd:

next week:
THE THUNDERDOME

at least we won't get more in your house 8, "the rock 1997 part 3" or "Chris Masters" episodes. I haven't listened in years tightly.

Some More:

HIAC 2019
Whatever PPV that Balor lost to Reigns in the Main Event
NXT rebrand
Wrestlemania with no fans in attendance
Mass "budget cuts"

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I swear I read somewhere that Bruce had it in his contract when he went back to WWE that some type of NDA (:lolbron:) where he wouldn't be able to discuss anything from that period on his podcast going forward.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That's not her. The woman in that image has a different last name and works in a totally different industry. She's never worked for the WWE. She works in sales/marketing for Hotels. Somebody just grabbed the image of what looks like an unrelated person because they shared the same first name. This is why names shouldn't be released, and why Brad Shepard is a piece of shyt.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
It's sad when the most exciting thing about wrestling is the fukkery that happens out of kayfabe. :francis:
I’ve said for the longest time. That if WWE lets a camera crew follow EVERYTHING that goes on behind the scenes for 1 year. From the creative, the locker room, etc. That shyt would be must see TV..

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

What are you gonna do? Quit?

vince-shane-mc-mahon.gif