Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And y’all tried to bury the burier.

5YoGs.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It sounds like Nick didn't know anything about the abuse, just that he was fukking her. I'm sure most just assumed he was just smashing another employee, and didn't dive into his personal life.
We don’t read past headlines brother

And that’s not me being an a$$hole or sarcastic. I really don’t be reading any of this shyt fr lol. I know Twitter gon talk about it at length for weeks so they’ll fill me in against my will per usual

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Trips must be the wrestling equivalent of Marlo:

• Played his position
  • Learned from the OGs
  • Stood on his block while most came and went
  • Rolled with Chris and Snoop (ala HBK and Chyna)
  • Ended up being the forgettable guy in the attitude era (hood brehs preferring the Barksdales)
  • Took over the block, as the main connect got chalked out
  • The brick went up
  • Almost took a L but came back
  • Became the king
  • Still mid as fukk

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
They all knew. They all knew that shyt. Doesn't mean they are a bunch of rapists, but they all knew.

Joe Paterno's entire legacy got scrubbed because he knew what Jerry Sandusky was doing at Penn State. It'll be interesting to see what happens here.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It sounds like Nick didn't know anything about the abuse, just that he was fukking her. I'm sure most just assumed he was just smashing another employee, and didn't dive into his personal life.
The thing people don't realize is most people ain't gonna just go around bragging about sexually assaulting people. So even if you know a certain guy is a pervert who fukks around with female employees, you're not gonna jump to rape. You're just gonna assume it's consensual