Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
FUNKMAN possibly tryna save his relationship with Kathy . shyt is likely on thin ice at this point

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Johnny Ace being a snitch at the first sign of real trouble is :dead:

Vince gonna ask around for Motoko Baba to testify against Johnny and is gonna flip his lid when he's told she's been dead for 6 years :bryan:

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

We’re a few days away from all those Ruthless Aggression Era stories all coming out, aren’t we

When you look back at all the women what was signed during the ruthless aggression and when they were released, most of them end up leaving the industry as oppose of working in TNA or ROH. Torrie just opened the floodgates as I remember when they released Dawn Marie, she was pregnant and you can't fire women who are on marital leave iirc.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We’re a few days away from all those Ruthless Aggression Era stories all coming out, aren’t we

I don't doubt Vince aggressively tried to fukk Torrie. Vince seemed like he'd book himself into on-screen angles with divas where he'd make out with them and start by crossing boundaries there, then try to fukk them behind the scenes. I'm sure that's what he did with Trish and Candice.