Breaking News: Vince McMahon officially resigns from WWE/TKO amid Sex Trafficking allegations

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This news coming off the heels of one of the worst RAWs of the last decade is just hilarious. We joked about it before, but now I do wonder if Stephanie had something to do with the original leak. It would be funny if she left again because she got a heads up that some much worse news about Vince is going to hit. :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
a270aed33f08e5cfa0f0ed1c9cfbdd3b.png
Ok stop paying these con artists. These clowns tell you stuff that doesn't even matter, yet never know about the most important dirt. They didn't know Roman would return, they didn't know Becky would return, they didn't know Vince would retire, they didn't know he would return, and they didn't know Stephanie would resign. All they know are match card rundowns and C level hires.

Daps
Tried to get her dad out of the paint and it backfired big time. Because best believe if that inquiry found Vince guilty of using company money to pay off the women we would've heard about it.

Oh well, she'll be aight.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Damn. New Era lasted less than a year. Sheesh. Hunter definitely stepping away next.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This news coming off the heels of one of the worst RAWs of the last decade is just hilarious. We joked about it before, but now I do wonder if Stephanie had something to do with the original leak. It would be funny if she left again because she got a heads up that some much worse news about Vince is going to hit. :mjlol:
It’s gonna get worse next week, they phoned it in because of the CF championship game, they have to deal with Cowboys/Bucs next Monday

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It’s gonna get worse next week, they phoned it in because of the CF championship game, they have to deal with Cowboys/Bucs next Monday
I'm not in favor of phoning it in because the paying fans deserve a good show.
Damn. New Era lasted less than a year. Sheesh. Hunter definitely stepping away next.
Too bad nothing changed with RAW in the new era. Outside of having a few good shows here and there, it was still the same 3hr borefest that we had under Vince. Seeing the board be unanimously against his return last month and then do a complete 180 means one thing to me, and that's they got reassurance that he will sell the company. Nick Khan stands to make about 50mil from the sale, so you know he's on board.