BREAKING NEWS REGARDING PS5

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Also, i don’t think people understand what the term ‘brick’ means when it comes to electronics. When something bricks that means it is completely useless, nothing a firmware update and hard reset can fix.

For instance, the ‘Red Ring of Death’ was a bricked system. Having something freeze or having to hard reset isn’t.
i had to enter safe mode and put it on 1080p in order for the system to work.
im waiting for a patch

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Wow several
Do you believe gamestop was literally talking several or several thousand? There's more than several coli members with issues :rudy:
i never put my ps5 or any console i have on rest mode:yeshrug::yeshrug::yeshrug:
i shut my shyt down everytime im done
I've never not used rest mode, still have my day one Xbox which is on 18hrs a day since 2013
K.

Still buying :unimpressed:
I got you, $1200
Yeah, unless I'm downloading a game or an update I always turn mine off
The purpose of rest mode is so you can download updates while you're not using your system, and it shouldn't be something you're afraid to use :mjlol:
Been putting mine into rest mode and turning it on every 20 minutes.
You say that like you're proud you gotta struggle like this :dahell:

Battered wives club season 5
Also, i don’t think people understand what the term ‘brick’ means when it comes to electronics. When something bricks that means it is completely useless, nothing a firmware update and hard reset can fix.

For instance, the ‘Red Ring of Death’ was a bricked system. Having something freeze or having to hard reset isn’t.
Could you quote the strawman who didn't know the difference? And some people's consoles died after trying to reboot. You post too much to not know about those cases existing. Your narrative screams denial bruh, smmfh at nikkaz having to leave their ps5's on all night like nes days:laff:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I've put my PS5 in rest mode but most of the time I shut it off. No issues so far. Also the whole dont buy a launch console thing dont make much sense. I had ps4 the first day and it still works flawlessly :yeshrug:

Guess some people got a bad batch. If mine were to brick its whatever cause it would be replaced by Sony anyway

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I put my ps4 on rest mode time to time but have no desire with ps5 since it is so quick and u resume into the game

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I've been putting my console in rest mode since I got it, and its had plenty of use between me and my son. I've had no issues so far.

My homie said his shyt keeps crashing while he's playing watchdogs but it only happens during that particular game.

I'm hoping that these are just vocal minorities having issues.

I have noticed that the U.I. becomes extremely laggy when I switch to my account while my son has a game running under his account, it goes away when I close the game and log him out.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I've been putting my console in rest mode since I got it, and its had plenty of use between me and my son. I've had no issues so far.

My homie said his shyt keeps crashing while he's playing watchdogs but it only happens during that particular game.

I'm hoping that these are just vocal minorities having issues.

I have noticed that the U.I. becomes extremely laggy when I switch to my account while my son has a game running under his account, it goes away when I close the game and log him out.
Then you have issues as well, what you described is basic shyt and yet it's putting a strain on your system. Sony fans pay attention to his post, anyone else noticing a lag in the UI when someone else is logged in? On Xbox one x I've noticed something similar to what you're saying but it always went away before needing to restart

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
On Xbox one x I've noticed something similar to what you're saying but it always went away before needing to restart
You dont even have a series x to compare, and I never said I had to restart the system. I said the problem went away after logging out the other account.

Series x has alot more memory dedicated to the U.I. so it should be able to handle multiple accounts.
:comeon:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
On my ps4 I use to download my games regular:yeshrug: no rest mode,I let that shyt run over night:yeshrug: no issues:yeshrug:
I read somewhere that your downloads go faster on rest mode? Is that true:jbhmm:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You dont even have a series x to compare, and I never said I had to restart the system. I said the problem went away after logging out the other account.

Series x has alot more memory dedicated to the U.I. so it should be able to handle multiple accounts.
:comeon:
Ok, you're talking about your ps5 so a series x has nothing to do with your faulty ass fukk boy system not working right. The issue you described can happen on a ps5, ps4, Xbox one, series x so if you wanna remain ignorant on this subject do you. But if you care for knowledge, I'm telling you exactly what you described happens from time to time. You logged your son out and it worked, in my case that usually works too :thumbsup: but... there's sometimes when it won't run an app properly and I gotta restart the system for it to work properly again. Like once a month.

Maybe you learned something, maybe you didn't. I'll leave the light on...

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Ive been shutting my shyt fully down so i dont have to worry about this.