Breaking News. It’s official brehs Steph Curry trade watch thread

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Preview:
usab-bron-steph-oop.gif
For the love of the game fukk it we deserve it. This close we gone get to that 2000s era
I wouldn’t mind seeing KD get there too fukk it

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Laker Fans? We respect the sanctity of a legend playing with one team his whole career, it's the the fans of the certain lace front wearing stat padder you're talking about :comeon:
Athletes fought for 100 years to get the right to free agency and to be able to exert power over their own careers.

And here you are talking about staying with 1 franchise for an athlete's entire career as if it's some kind of jewel or tie breaker.

Have you had 1 employer in your entire professional life?

:what:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Athletes fought for 100 years to get the right to free agency and to be able to exert power over their own careers.

And here you are talking about staying with 1 franchise for an athlete's entire career as if it's some kind of jewel or tie breaker.

Have you had 1 employer in your entire professional life?

:what:

Steph does have his choice and he's going to stay with GS for his career and he'll be forever loved for it. Just like Kobe, Duncan, Dirk, Magic... I don't make the rules, I just live by them:yeshrug:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
WADE HAD TO TAKE A STEP BACK TO BE SUCCESSFUL WIT A PRIME BRON N KYRIE HAD TO DO MOST THE HEAVY LIFTING ON OFFENSE WIT BRON RECEIVING ALL THE CREDIT

ITLL BE A CATASTROPHE
So he might drop by 2 or 3 PPG while playing the most efficient basketball of his career and winning a championship is what you're saying :jbhmm:

nikka already took a step back when playing with KD, you're just talking nonsense :mjlol:

Yall talk about all that "stand in the corner" shyt, but it stands to reason that the best off-ball player ever would thrive playing with a ball dominant guy, but you've never been in the business of making sense.