BREAKING NEWS: Hillary Clinton's Wall-Street Transcripts LEAKED #WIKILEAKS (UPDATE: DNC ADMITS IT)

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
How is she the better candidate? Seriously, please explain how she is the better candidate WITHOUT using Trump as a scapegoat.

That's all we got

Who else am I supposed to compare her with?

Like I've said before: she's got the knowledge, the experience and she's got an in, with connects all over the world

It's a global position she's running for, she'll take care of us

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
That's all we got

Who else am I supposed to compare her with?

Like I've said before: she's got the knowledge, the experience and she's got an in, with connects all over the world

It's a global position she's running for, she'll take care of us
Experience of fukking other people's way of living. Yeah, that's it and being a corporate whore.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
She isn't fukking with your shyt breh, what are you worried about?

Let her "rob" from the rich, give pennies to the poor and give us a better America to live in.
I'm worried because she fukked my African people over in Haiti. Also, my brethren in Libya and Syria too.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
I'm worried because she fukked my African people over in Haiti. Also, my brethren in Libya and Syria too.

I couldn't tell you about all that, will look into it but im sure it's over some diplomacy bullshyt.

There always going to some ppl winning, other losing, it all depends where you at and who you stan for and as fukked up it may sound even just by chance.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Clinton also told a housing trade group in 2013 that on certain issues, she has “a public and a private position.”

I wonder what issues specifically :mjpls:
public and private email accounts? :mjlol:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I couldn't tell you about all that, will look into it but im sure it's over some diplomacy bullshyt.

There always going to some ppl winning, other losing, it all depends where you at and who you stan for and as fukked up it may sound even just by chance.
You don't know about it, but defending Hillary :camby:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope they drag her ancient ass.

We knew you was far removed from middle class struggle. Glad there is written proof that she admitted it tho.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Hope they drag her ancient ass.

We knew you was far removed from middle class struggle. Glad there is written proof that she admitted it tho.
You know mainstream won't make a big fuss :snoop: What I hope is either a big leak happens or she gets a flu or something, so she can drop out.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm defending her as the best candidate for President, to "fix" and take care of this country

What do them things in Libya, Syria and Hati got to do with us and our way of life here
Because her diplomacy as Secretary Of State fukked over those countries. She had control with her orders while working for the state department. I'd take Gary Johnson over Trump and Clinton anyday. (I'm not even Libertarian)>

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Rob from the rich :dahell: You mean rob from the poor and give our money to her corporate pimps.

More like she'll deregulate finance laws so they can rob us easier but your more or less right.....

She will probably go up on taxes too, but that is another issue all together

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Came in here thinkin this would end hillary's campaign and if she said all types of wild shyt to them bankers :ohlawd:

..but these leaked speeches aren't going to do shyt to her and trump's leaked audio will affect him more :russell:

Trump's tapes leaking now was no coincidence either. Classic damage control. Not a coincidence as well the media is covering Trump's tapes moreso than Wikileaks. The American public would rather talk about Trump's sexism because its fluff compared to something complicated like Hillary's corruption.