Breaking news: drake has slid into another instagram models DM

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well @Th3Birdman is almost as famous as Drake and apparently dates a lot of LA Ig models so he should be appearing on one of these gossip pages DMing popular hoes too right :sas2:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
he could’ve flew her out n changed her life but she decided to leak the screenshot on social media for some likes

or maybe she is happy where she is at

hoes love to have a "if i was her moment"
these dudes be fantasying about these rappers more than the thots do.

that was the most dikk eating shyt i've read all year

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
"Your body is tea"

Am I reading that right? If drake wasn't rich he'd probably be watching Elliot Rodger videos thinking "yeah. That's what I'm talking about. He gets my pain"

Matter of fact, I've seen the kind of messages that so called "handsome" nggas send to women and they're as smooth as fukking sandpaper. Then they complain talking about these women are stuck up.

Daps
"Your body is tea"

Am I reading that right? If drake wasn't rich he'd probably be watching Elliot Rodger videos thinking "yeah. That's what I'm talking about. He gets my pain"

Matter of fact, I've seen the kind of messages that so called "handsome" nggas send to women and they're as smooth as fukking sandpaper. Then they complain talking about these women are stuck up.

I mean if you and I were rich, we wouldn't have any need to develop any game either :pachaha:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Is that a compliment maybe he’s actually just dissing her :patrice: