Daps
CbotmNk.jpg

:wow: to do evil is to live backwards.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

damn its that kid that died and his sister right next to him who lost a leg and might lose the other, i think one of those girls next to him died as well

i dont see the wheelchair guy though

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching this unfold on tv....mit police officer shot and killed, suspects stole police suv with hand grenades and automatic weapons....explosives heard going off in watertown...they must have the suspects cornered

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
watching this unfold on tv....mit police officer shot and killed, suspects stole police suv with hand grenades and automatic weapons....explosives heard going off in watertown...they must have the suspects cornered

The tv station I've been watching hasn't said anything about this being related to the bombings or the MIT cop being killed.

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The tv station I've been watching hasn't said anything about this being related to the bombings or the MIT cop being killed.

this is my assumption...sumone is causing a ruckus in watertown......im talking to my homies out there and they said they have never seen so many cops in their life....scanners just asked every cop in the city to come watertown,