Breaking News: Bombs Set Off At Finish Line Of Boston Marathon

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Oh look another nikka too stupid to type out a sentence and uses a smiley instead. Kick rocks fakkit.

You a dumb muthaphukka that just said you'd rather us be responding to an act of war than an act of a lone sick individual. Does that help you sleep at night?

Some stupidity doesn't warrant a response

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a bit surprised they're letting the world know that it was a Saudi guy behind it all. You'd think the Jewish overlords who control the media would spin the story and say it was a North Korean or Persian guy.

You a dumb muthaphukka that just said you'd rather us be responding to an act of war than an act of a lone sick individual. Does that help you sleep at night?

Some stupidity doesn't warrant a response

DidntReadLolYellowShirt.gif

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm a bit surprised they're letting the world know that it was a Saudi guy behind it all. You'd think the Jewish overloads who control the media would spin the story and say it was a North Korean or Persian guy.

DidntReadLolYellowShirt.gif

Is that Woody Boyd from Cheers :krs:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
"We still do not know who did this or why," he said from the Brady Press Briefing Room, cautioning people against jumping to conclusions. "But make no mistake, we will get to the bottom of this, and we will find out who did this, we'll find out why they did this."
--Pres. Obama

:RoseSad:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
welcome to the life of kids growing up in Iraq years ago

it sucks, its terrible, its uncalled for

hopefully this awakens the American people to tragedy of bombings, cause just a few years ago many people indirectly supported this type of thing Iraq

peace >>> violence

Yeah becuz we didn't get that memo with the Oklahoma City bombing. Or 9/11. Or Waco huh?

nikkas like you make my head hurt with your shytty opinions and bullshyt narratives.