Breaking News Bad Boy Ex Artist G Dep Released From Prison Today

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I have no idea if Diddy did any sexual shyt, just saying that I strongly doubt he has any conscience about all the other raw deals he put his artists and associates through, this is well documented. Life after Bad Boy hasn't been great for most of them

G Dep confessed to an old ass murder he committed because he couldn't live with himself. Who does that? He sat in a cell for over ten years now. You saying he should do life himself?
You really comparing a record contract to a murder?

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How did he fukk over G Dep?

The man killed someone far before his deal and confessed far after :unimpressed:
Life after Bad Boy sure has been great for folks like G Dep, Black Rob, Shyne, Loon, Mark Curry, Craig Mack, E Ness, Aasim etc etc. Mase also has great things to say about his time there. LOX also had a great time and didn't campaign to leave and beg for their publishing publically on the radio. Cassie is basically a cheerleader for him at this point

But clearly you know something they don't know as you've been defending this sucker for years on here lol

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Life after Bad Boy sure has been great for folks like G Dep, Black Rob, Shyne, Loon, Mark Curry, Craig Mack, E Ness, Aasim etc etc. Mase also has great things to say about his time there. LOX also had a great time and didn't campaign to leave and beg for their publishing publically on the radio. Cassie is basically a cheerleader for him at this point

But clearly you know something they don't know as you've been defending this sucker for years on here lol
Still wondering how he fukked over G Dep.

Life is better or at the same level as it was before Bad Boy for all I know. When you sign street guys, people with ptsd and druggies, it is what it is.

Dudes get signed, get connected with all the big players, get big features, drop an album and dip for 5 years just blowing money and not working. Then get locked for 7 years and people like you who don't hold grown men accountable be like "hey look what Puff did to him" 😢