Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
tumblr_p4d1blP7Lc1w7zt5vo1_500.png

@PhonZhi 's favorite ice cream!

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why are mods negging nikkas for simply asking why the cac list ain't stickied but a topic about some weird sissy somehow is? :patrice:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So internet weirdos giving advice on women is worthy of a perma sticky but a list of cac trolls is not. That's interesting :jbhmm:

:sas1: Internet weirdos you say

I think it's funny you choose to use the word rape to describe what R. Kelly does. It definitely goes to show how watered down the concept is in 2017 where women of sexual maturity choosing to have sex is now somehow labeled as rape. :patrice:

:upsetfavre: 15 yr Olds are sexually mature women huh

Aye you an educator right? How about you actually pick up a book and read something about history and come back and tell me about how R. Kelly's attractions are some kind of thing to villify. Because I hope you realize your thoughts on the issue are new in terms of history and 100% rooted in capitalism.

And I definitely hope you not a Christian cuz last time I checked even your God was dipping into some 14 year old puss

:snoop: "r kellys attractions "

:why: "dipping into 14 yr old puss"

@hustlemania check this shyt out

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:sas1: Internet weirdos you say

:upsetfavre: 15 yr Olds are sexually mature women huh

:snoop: "r kellys attractions "

:why: "dipping into 14 yr old puss"

@hustlemania check this shyt out

I actually went to high school with and know women who fukked R. Kelly, just like how I know why you went digging through my posting history when I asked about stickying the cac list:sas2:

Why the mods go so hard when you ask about stickying the cac list brehs. Lemme stop before I find myself banned.:sas2:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually went to high school with and know women who fukked R. Kelly, just like how I know why you went digging through my posting history when I asked about stickying the cac list:sas2:

:huhldup: @hustlemania

I really love the people saying a 14 year old has more to offer a partner in a relationship than an adult trying to imply I'm the pedo :mjlol:

:huhldup:

It's because you're ignorant. It's plenty of countries in 2017 with adults getting straight up married to 14 year olds and there are plenty of people you know where their grandma started dating their grandpa when she was 14 and he was in his 20s. Thinking just ain't your thing, I get it.

:dahell: all them justifications am good u can play that Hotep militant shyt with someone you kiddie toucher, blocking u