Breaking: NASCAR owners threaten to fire drivers, crew members who protest national anthem

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Just going to leave this here cause it can't be said enough.

Join the Boycott yall...Indefinitely

The NFL has done NOTHING for you and will continue to be pointless. You are the ones giving the NFL its power and relevancy.

Any sports league run by racist is nothing but a distraction from the realities that face us today.

We live in a Police State.

We still have legalized slavery in the US because the exception clause in the 13th Amendment.

We still have Black people who are not armed and ready to protect themselves.

We have studies out saying we will have ZERO wealth by 2050.

We dont have time to keep watching sports leagues operated by racist. It does not make sense.

We have so much work to do.

Drop all distractions. We must start to focus on unity and actually winning for once.

We are at WAR.

Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
if i didn't see this thread i wouldn't even have thought about nascar when it came to people possibly protesting the anthem. they're just doing this to draw badly needed attention to themselves, but there aren't any new fans for them to get. it's like faux news trying to increase ratings by appealing to trump supporters when they're already watching.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
now this has me :jbhmm: on if theres any black drivers in nascar. i dont know shyt about this sport

It's one named Bubba Wallace. He talk like a white man in 1953 Mississippi & has a white gf & all his friends are white. fukk em :camby:

I find it funny these redneck, confederate loving hypocrites are so up in arms about this when they don't even like America & wish the CSA won the civil war.​