Breaking: Jeff Sessions announced officially as attorney general

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

I know you don't, because you're a hateful dumbsmart c00n fishing for daps :hubie:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
OP you were one of the dumbsmarts that was playing that "Trump can't make the situation worse for black people" :ufdup:

Miss me with your faux outrage now :hhh:

We're in serious trouble brehs :snoop:

Please give me a list of things that Sessions can do to black people that hasn't already been done to us?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Please give me a list of things that Sessions can do to black people that hasn't already been done to us?
This is an exceptionally stupid question that you, the c00n brigade, and #trumpset continue to ask.

Why don't you focus on the positives of Jeff Sessions? Please provide a list of things Jeff Sessions can do and will do for black people.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is an exceptionally stupid question that you, the c00n brigade, and #trumpset continue to ask.

Why don't you focus on the positives of Jeff Sessions? Please provide a list of things Jeff Sessions can do and will do for black people.
I asked a very simple question. If you aren't able to answer it. Just say you can't and keep it moving. :ld:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Additionally, the roll back (or near certain one) of the progress made solely under Obama (not to mention just the last 40 years or so) is an inherently negative thing.....And, the fact that many sacrificed lives, freedom, career, everything to even get to the point where a Barack Obama could get elected, symbolic of that progress. DOJ reform, and just really relatable, human issues likes, the steps made to pardon inmates for drug crimes, that's all over with. People's family members who would have likely come home under Lynch and Clinton, won't be.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I asked a very simple question. If you aren't able to answer it. Just say you can't and keep it moving. :ld:
Your question is incredibly stupid. Essentially you're asking, "Why should I be against Jeff Sessions? We've already been through chattel slavery and legal segregation. He can't enforce that in 2017, even if he wanted to, so let's give him a chance."

You elect politicians based on the chance that they can't carry out genocide or their moral and ethical inability to do so?

Incredibly stupid. There was a period of time in America where we didn't have voting rights. Jeff Sessions can enforce discriminatory voting policies (part 1 of your statement). However, I guess because we've already been through that before (part 2 of your statement) we should be ok with his nomination?

Edit: :laff: holy shyt I just reread your statement and it's even dumber than I thought. You want to know what NEW acts of discrimination and genocide can be inflicted upon blacks before you fall out of favor with Jeff Sessions. My gaaawd :laff: So it doesn't even matter if he's going to reintroduce past atrocities or make the current situation worse - the only thing on your mind is the unforeseen, unthinkable act of racism. Hahaaa - once you sit down and think about how dumb your train of thought is, it's really some dumb c00n, stuck on the plantation, harriett tried to save you but you wouldn't budge, would've joined the confederacy to fight for massa, uncle tom bootlicking shyt. It's literally the political equivalent of that. Not even hyperbole at all.

:salute:

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't think you fully understand the role of the Attorney General in relationship to the President and social values. Trump and Session are both pro-police and that includes stop and frisk. While Obama was pro-police like every President should be, him, Holder and Lynch also believed in holding police accountable for police misconduct and accountability. That's why they investigated more police departments for misconduct than Clinton and Bush combined. They sued police departments and won lawsuits. Other results of investigations led to forced reform and supervision by the courts.

That was different from Bush. When Bush DOJ did do investigations, they did under the table agreements which meant no changes had to be made.

Because of Obama and his DOJ's continuous pressure on police when they mess up, it's no secret that a majority of police force supported Trump in polls.

Also, Obama and his DOJ was big on the civil rights division of the DOJ being an enforcer of equality. Sessions has voted against key legislation during his time as a senator which shows that he won't be for civil rights and the civil rights division won't play a key role in ensuring equality for everyone.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't think you fully understand the role of the Attorney General in relationship to the President and social values. Trump and Session are both pro-police and that includes stop and frisk. While Obama was pro-police like every President should be, him, Holder and Lynch also believed in holding police accountable for police misconduct and accountability. That's why they investigated more police departments for misconduct than Clinton and Bush combined. They sued police departments and won lawsuits. Other results of investigations led to forced reform and supervision by the courts.

That was different from Bush. When Bush DOJ did do investigations, they did under the table agreements which meant no changes had to be made.

Because of Obama and his DOJ's continuous pressure on police when they mess up, it's no secret that a majority of police force supported Trump in polls.

Also, Obama and his DOJ was big on the civil rights division of the DOJ being an enforcer of equality. Sessions has voted against key legislation during his time as a senator which shows that he won't be for civil rights and the civil rights division won't play a key role in ensuring equality for everyone.
Also, Obama and his DOJ's criminal justice reform in which people were less tried under mandatory sentence minimums and instead focusing on the actual conduct, investing in alternative programs such as drug treatment programs, solitary confinement for youth being banned, trying not to give max sentences for the sake of doing it including being fair to non violent drug offenders, all efforts that helped reduce the federal prison population. All that will be gone.

Sessions is the exact opposite of that. Expect the prison population to go up under Sessions. He'd rather lock people up for simple stuff.

https://thinkprogress.org/under-jef...s-will-go-up-in-smoke-b8e86208d578#.2z8o4h7sl

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
Police and cacs now got a DOJ that got their back.

Wonder what he'll do to BLM.
better yet
those BLMers that said this aint their daddy's civil rights movement...well its put up or shut up time
they no longer have the Obama admin helicoptering over them giving them the leeway to spit in his face whenever they feel like 'showing up the man'
now that daddy's gone its time the professional left spread their wings and fly :mjgrin:
no more slacktivism, no more grams of surprisingly photogenic protesters caught in flagrante :mjgrin:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Your question is incredibly stupid. Essentially you're asking, "Why should I be against Jeff Sessions? We've already been through chattel slavery and legal segregation. He can't enforce that in 2017, even if he wanted to, so let's give him a chance."

You elect politicians based on the chance that they can't carry out genocide or their moral and ethical inability to do so?

Incredibly stupid. There was a period of time in America where we didn't have voting rights. Jeff Sessions can enforce discriminatory voting policies (part 1 of your statement). However, I guess because we've already been through that before (part 2 of your statement) we should be ok with his nomination?

Edit: holy shyt I just reread your statement and it's even dumber than I thought. You want to know what NEW acts of discrimination and genocide can be inflicted upon blacks before you fall out of favor with Jeff Sessions. My gaaawd So it doesn't even matter if he's going to reintroduce past atrocities or make the current situation worse - the only thing on your mind is the unforeseen, unthinkable act of racism. Hahaaa - once you sit down and think about how dumb your train of thought is, it's really some dumb c00n, stuck on the plantation, harriett tried to save you but you wouldn't budge, would've joined the confederacy to fight for massa, uncle tom bootlicking shyt. It's literally the political equivalent of that. Not even hyperbole at all.

:salute:

Please stop putting words in my mouth, please stop projecting and please stop trying to modify my argument :what:

I speak the English language very well, please don't twist my words.

Your insults and name calling are falling short and don't land on me at all :ld:

I asked you a VERY simple question and you went on to type a silly rant filled with a whole bunch of bulshyt that I never said :mjlol:

I never said a "statement" I clearly asked questions. Questions that you can't seem to answer :ld:

You've been intellectually defeated and now you're grown frustrated and angry.

Try again MAC :ehh: